#Goals

Options
dumb_blondes_rock
dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
I have 20 lbs I would like to lose during my challenge, but along with that I will do a challenge to log my food and exercise everyday, and if I eat fast food it MUST be a healthy option. I will allow myself one cheat meal a week, but I am seriously buckeling down on my food choices and really pushing myself at the gym. I will go to the gym/work out 4 times a week, and actually do cardio on my non-leg days. I LOATHE cardio, but I hate that I'm not at my goal even more, so it's the lesser of two evils haha.

What are your goals for your 12 week challenge?

Replies

• KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go down 2 dress sizes. I don't weigh myself, but I usually know what size I am so a smaller waist is what I'm going for at this time. :)
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 lbs and fit into size 6 shorts :smile:
  • Lapoof420
    Lapoof420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to lose some inches off my waist and buid lean muscle
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    Going by measurements is a great way to go@lapoof, because sometimes the numbers on the scale are just cruel. And 10lbs is a great goal@mila and DEFINITELY doable! Im excited people are joining, it will really help keep me strong since i dont want to let you guys down!
  • TAngnakak
    TAngnakak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20-25 pounds in the next 12 weeks, fit back into a size 6/8 instead of a 10/12!!! I have so many clothes I can't afford to buy anymore just because the scale decides it wants to keep jumping! Good luck everyone xx
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I posted a separate thread because I'm still trying to figure all this out. So I'll just summarize here.

For this challenge I'd like to lose 15lbs.

Sex: Female
    Height: 5' 8"
    SW: 212
    CW: 190 (current)
    GW: 175 (challenge)
    UGW : 145ish
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    My scale jumps contantly!!! I gain 8lbs ina week, and the next week ill lose 11lbs in a few days. Its terrible!!! Its usually around the time of my period that all that jumpimg goes on
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Oops, just noticed this section. To sum up: to lose 5 pounds and fit 1-2 sizes smaller. Good luck and stay strong all!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    The goal is to lose 20 lbs by the end of the challenge, and the final 10 "vanity pounds" afterwards.
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Is this the right place to post progress? In case it isn't, please let me know and I will move my post to the right section. :smile:

SW for challenge: 172
    GW for challenge: 152
    Ultimate GW: 143

1st May: 172
    8th May: 170.6
    15th May:
    22nd May:
    29th May:
    5th June:
    12th June:
    19th June:
    26th June:
    3rd July:
    10th July:
    17th July:
    24th July:
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Great idea to post somewhere, so here goes for me too. TOM not over, so I should lose another by next week- yeah! Stay focused everybody- summer's almost here.

SW for challenge: 138
    GW for challenge: 133
    Ultimate GW: 125

1st May: 138
    8th May: 138
    15th May:
    22nd May:
    29th May:
    5th June:
    12th June:
    19th June:
    26th June:
    3rd July:
    10th July:
    17th July:
    24th July:
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get in 150 minutes of cardio every week, and I crushed it last week! I'm trying to go 5 days a week and get in about 40 minutes (so that if something happens toward the end of the week, I'm covered :p ), and last week I got over 170 minutes. Today I got in 45 minutes and can't wait to hit the gym again!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    My measurements are late, sorry guys! I had a HORRIBLE first week, we had to put our family dog of 8.5 years down on wednesday and I just was/am devastated!!! ..but I'm here! I'm here! I'm ready for action baby!

Weight: 171.8
    Chest: 38
    Waist: 31
    Biceps: 12
    Glutes:41
    Thighs:24
    Hips:38
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Well, I had lost 1.5 pounds, then gained it back over the weekend. Sniffle. No permanent loss yet this month. Monday weigh-ins suck. Hope all of you did better.... :/

15th May: 138
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    I know, Monday WIs are the worst! I am going to start weighing myself on Fridays now, before the weekend indulgences begin. They skew the numbers too much.

Anyway,

SW for challenge: 172
    GW for challenge: 152
    Ultimate GW: 143

1st May: 172
    8th May: 170.6
    15th May: 169.5
    22nd May:
    29th May:
    5th June:
    12th June:
    19th June:
    26th June:
    3rd July:
    10th July:
    17th July:
    24th July:

This week is maintenance week. A friend is getting engaged, and what with all the eating and drinking, added to the fact that TOM is visiting, the best I can hope for is to eat at my TDEE!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    I was flirting with 136.0 3 days last week, and of course, the salt got to me. I'm still less than last week, so yeah! Everyone have a great week and stay focused on your goals.

15th May: 138
    22nd May: 136.5
  • SheilaCali
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Where is everyone? Did you all drop out or just go astray? I've been bad this week, after burning myself out the week before. I need a kick in the tush to get back on track. Don't make me kick myself....but I will if I have to!