Next Movie You Are Most Excited About.

Options
Now that Star Wars Rogue One has opened and I am assuming most of you have seen it, what is the next film you are really excited about. One your mark, get set, go! B)

Replies

• pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Passengers. It'll be nice to see a new sci-fi that isn't SW or Trek. (Though I like those, too!) Crossing my fingers that it's as good as the hype!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Passengers. It'll be nice to see a new sci-fi that isn't SW or Trek. (Though I like those, too!) Crossing my fingers that it's as good as the hype!

The reviews are pretty negative :( I'll probably redbox it... (it's Christmas break anyway so I can't go during the day).

The next movie I'm going to see is probably Sing, lol. My kids have been asking about it... so why not...

But honestly the next movie I'm excited to see is Lego batman :p Then Beauty and the Beast. I'll probably see Logan too but frankly I don't like the Wolverine movies so I'll see what the reviews say...
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Guardians of the Galaxy, Wonder Woman, Thor. Unless I win the lotto and finance Hellboy 3 I'll have to be satisfied with these ones. TV is all American Gods all the time. I'm not into GoT, but AG is making me want to get Starz by April 30th.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Definitely guardians of the galaxy 2 for now.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Deadpool 2, Thor Ragnarok and Wonder Woman
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Also, Justice League looks awesome even though it's not coming until 2018 or so. I really want to see Aquaman!
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Guardians looks good, Thor's trailer was fun, looking forward to that. The Last Jedi trailer didn't excite me yet, but I will be going to see it of course.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok, and Spiderman: Homecoming. I'm a total Marvel fangirl.

I would like to see Wonder Woman, Kingsmen: The Secret Circle, and Despicable Me 3 also.
  • Fit_Trekkie
    Fit_Trekkie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just got out of "The Circle" and it was amazing!!! Definitely nothing new if you are well versed in social media but gives you a lot of food for thought as to where it can go.
  • phoenixiam
    phoenixiam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Guardians of the galaxy 2 and wonder woman !
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    The movie I'm most excited about is Infinity War (sorry, it's all about Cap & Bucky for me). But that's still a ways away, so the next one I'm excited about is probably King Arthur.
  • renku
    edited May 2017
    Options
    King Arthur was fairly good, but I'm a sucker for Guy Richie and Jude Law, I may be developing a man-crush with aging Jude Law.
    Next week is Alien, let's hope Ridley Scott can avoid another Prometheus
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Deadpool 2, even if I do think Ron Perlman would have made for a better Cable.
  • renku
    Options
    Deadpool 2, even if I do think Ron Perlman would have made for a better Cable.
    Ron Perlman makes a better everything, but yes, he would have been a good casting for Cable.

• DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman and Deadpool 2
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    renku wrote: »
    King Arthur was fairly good, but I'm a sucker for Guy Richie and Jude Law, I may be developing a man-crush with aging Jude Law.
    Next week is Alien, let's hope Ridley Scott can avoid another Prometheus

I've always been so-so about Jude Law but man, the trailer looks like he's killing it in KA. Maybe I'll make it to the movies this weekend.
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman
  • renku
    Options
    Spiderman!
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Spiderman, I'll probably see in the theater.
    Moreso, I'm stoked for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets which opens 7/21. After that, it's Star Wars.

https://arstechnica.com/the-multiverse/2017/03/if-you-loved-the-fifth-element-theres-a-new-movie-to-make-you-rejoice/