May 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    vo2yymygrnte.jpg

Yesterday evening, I went horseback riding in our woods. Earlier in the day, I had found a patch of 'jack-in-the-pulpit' flowers. This is my favorite wild flower. Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of when I was 6 cruising the woods with my friends. We picked all these great wild flowers for his mom she was bipolar but we thought sad. They were all on the endangered list I thought she was going to die. Lol It is amazing how we cruised around our neighborhood and back then we were in the woods. Today I wouldn't let a 6 year old out of my site.

Hauling stuff out of grandma's apt. OMG the amount of crap is amazing. Why she took it with her just boggles the mind.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Another rainy day here in Canterbury so no cycling again :(
    Rowing machine this morning then as the weather was supposed to clear up about lunchtime I planned another run. Looked like the weather was cooperating as the sun came out about 11:30 so just before midday I changed into my running gear and headed for the door where a big black cloud loomed overhead. Behind the cloud was some blue sky so I headed back to my desk to allow it to pass over. Felt a bit strange working in my running gear but wasn't worth getting changed back. After about 20 minutes it didn't appear to be raining so I headed back downstairs​ but heavy raindrops started to fall so back up again. Another 20 minutes or so and I decide that's it I'm definitely going so I headed out. Still spitting slightly but clearing up. Run stayed dry although a few threatening clouds about and got splashed with muddy gritty water by a truck but black clouds are obviously good motivation as I shaved about a minute off my best time for the 4.3km loop. :)
    20 minutes of strength this evening.
    Now we have gale force winds and rain but hopefully will have cleared up by morning and I'll be back on my bike.

Calories and tracking both good.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    May 18
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5km in just under 50 minutes (hills - still less than 10 mins per km - yay).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes active rest day
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla I think I am looking at my own belongings in a totally different light.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes just under 40 minutes walking then had to push mow at my old place for 40 minutes. Good to be active before all the rain
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (Abarely)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...45 minute Hi Low HIIT class, and a 45 minute Barre class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • theforceawaken
    theforceawaken Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn horseback riding in near future. Joined this group a while back but I have been off the wagon, today is my first day back and I want to just start here and keep the momentum going!
    Yes, Yes and Yes!
    I started swimming lesson today and ready to swim as my exercise!
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @theforceawaken - welcome back, glad you have got back on the wagon
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Emotionally rough day. Yes, yes ,yes, but only walking
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes aquafit class
    calories yes under
    tracking yes

We are leaving Lynden Washington tomorrow morning and going back to Vancouver, Canada tomorrow, going to be there for 2 days and then taking the ferry back to the island on Sunday. Really enjoyed our time here in Washington, even have some things picked out that we want to do next time we come. Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Yes 1 hour of weight lifting
    Yes made it by 100 calories
    Yes. Wish I drank more water tho!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I had a good day. It's spring. I'm enjoying the opposite experience that @aeshippers and @craigo3154 are living.
    Calories: under by a nice margin
    Tracking; good
    Exercise: easy walking and still feeling the recovery from a couple of days ago.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Nailed it today !
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Gus130 wrote: »
    Emotionally rough day. Yes, yes ,yes, but only walking

Good job staying on track despite a rough day.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.