May 19 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Fairly gentle day today. Cycled to work and walked for 40 minutes at lunchtime (beautiful sunny day)
    Calories? Yes, just - hungry day >:)
    Tracking? Yes

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    May 19
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 2.7km in 27 minutes (flat - got off train a station early).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    95bqaercnzgb.png

@RangerRickL I appreciate you for administrating this UAC challenge and finding something each day to post to keep it interesting. It is really helping myself and quite a few others. Thank you and keep it up.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I second that @craigo3154 . You're a hero Rick!
    I was a yes no yes yesterday. It's lunchtime here in the UK so I'm just logging that in to keep me on track. It's been good having a Kiwi and Aussie reporting in nice and early. (Although actually @aeshippers did you say you're British?)

@2020pinktogo I hope you're OK. My husband is a hoarder. It's such an irrational thing (in my opinion!) but I get that for him (and many others) it's linked to anxiety and is a coping mechanism. I won't buy him physical presents anymore and try to do things we can experience e.g. tickets for something. But now I've gone way off topic from @RangerRickL 's appreciating someone to moaning about someone. Oops!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes dog walk/personal training/ aquazumba
    Tracking ? Yes
    Within calories? Yes

Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 110minute walk before it started to storm.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. Bike is fixed so I am back on track.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...35 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Yes Went for a walk
    Yes
    Yes
  • theforceawaken
    theforceawaken Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes (swim/play with my kiddo)
    Yes (aware of what I need instead of what I want)
    Yes!
    Feels good to be back (mentally)... huge difference when mind and body are on the same page!
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nine days and I am still fighting this cold/virus. My cough is almost all gone but my head still feels fuzzy.
    Thanks @RangerRickL for your leadership and inspiration. Love it.
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • RangerRickL
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @craigo3154 You are very welcome. I need you and the team needs your generous support and sharing too. Thank you!
    @am_change I am very fond of you too! How are your baby and husband doing these days?
    @Dosse1320 With much pleasure. I have enjoyed learning about Saskatoon!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Calories: barely ok
    Tracking: Ok
    Exercise: the rainy cold weather messed up my plan to ride horses, so I had an easy day treadmill walk. It's cardio/strength day tomorrow. I'm ready
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Ran for 65 minutes.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @am_change - Yes I am British by birth and still by nationality although my NZ citizenship application is with immigration. I find that I feel more kiwi than British these days though.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    aeshippers wrote: »
    @am_change - Yes I am British by birth and still by nationality although my NZ citizenship application is with immigration. I find that I feel more kiwi than British these days though.

My brother says the same thing. My husband and I have been looking into jobs in NZ for a little while. Who knows. The big issue for us is wanting to keep California residency to keep in-state college tuition for my boys in a few years. It is outrageously competitive and expensive.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I appreciate this whole group and am very thankful for everything you do @RangerRickL but I do not take what WE have for granted as I feel very thankful to be a part of this group as I know it is what keeps me focussed. I check on here every day for the inspirational posts from @everyone. It does not matter if I am having a good or bad day I look forward to checking in. So to put it bluntly I NEED YOU GUYS! Each and every ONE of you :)

After thinking of the people or thing I take for granted I have to hang my head and admit that I sometimes take my husbands support for granted, knowing it is always there. Today I told him how much I appreciated his support and thanked him for making this journey easier for me. He is there to encourage and bring me back to earth at times as I get so wrapped up in my program and exercise that I sometimes forget that I can make allowances by using my workout calories. If I REALLY want something but to recognize the difference between a NEED to fulfill a craving and a simple want. He also reminds me that I have said this is a lifestyle change not a DIET and in order to be happy I need to think of it that way and not be so regimented. Every week when he weighs me he celebrates the wins and encourages me through the small losses or stays the same and keeps reminding me of my total success. I unfortunately forget at times how lucky I really am! Thank you @RangerRickL for making me think :)

Todays results
    exercise yes aquafit
    calories yes under
    tracking yes, looks like a very long list but did come in under..lol :p
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pribud Priscilla, I love you dear!! Shh! Don't tell your husband....actually he sounds pretty wonderful too!
    Rick (your not too secret admirer)