May 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    gccg2xsnt06g.jpg
    This is fitting for me to post this today. I ate too much yesterday and drank too much too. Not too much water...
    When I overdue it, I feel miserable when I get up to exercise in the morning. I exercise almost every morning at 5:00 a.m. I won't feel good then.
    Rick
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, I'll post more in the morning
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am giving a shout out to the 20+ year old who actually writes our schedule this woman plugs things in moves things around but looks at people and the whole shebang. Today she gave me my baby shift I feel like I got run over by a truck but I rolled over slept an extra hour and know I just have to cover breaks and lunches and I come home.
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ate too much drank too much, heh!
    I had a 2000 calorie burrito yesterday. I don't even want to think how much cholesterol was in it. But I kept it on the ground afterwards. Orange for desert.
    But that burrito was after an epic hill climb. So much for yesterday.
    Today I worked out at Orange Theory. I like that gym. It is kind of pricey though. My wife says she don't begrudge that expense. Weighed myself afterwards. Happy, happy, happy.
    Celebrate weight loss drinking a beer. How stupid is that?
    I'd like to be in this group but you guys know how I am.
    More than a little weird.
    I think I will put my favorite picture of me on here.
    That smiling little guy makes me look good.
    That little guy sees me, he laughs and cackles. We make people smile.
    p3579k9uoni2.jpg
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Love the picture!!!! Got on the scale and I have gained weight I have had to up my sodium due to my blood pressure being way to low. Eating take out too. Hopefully next week I can get everything back to normal.
  • FHImagined
    FHImagined Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    gccg2xsnt06g.jpg
    This is fitting for me to post this today. I ate too much yesterday and drank too much too. Not too much water...
    When I overdue it, I feel miserable when I get up to exercise in the morning. I exercise almost every morning at 5:00 a.m. I won't feel good then.
    Rick

This is so true! Can't wait to begin with you all in June!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 40 minute walk today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Just abarely (168 calories left cut it close)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute Strength and Power Fusion class and a 30 minute Stability Ball Sculpt class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I feel much better today and I ate properly.
    Calories: under by a bit
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: still recovering from my big exercise day. Walked today. Cardio tomorrow.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @bocasdelbobdog Always great to have you and Buddy check in!! Thanks for the photo. We do miss you!
  • theforceawaken
    theforceawaken Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No exercise (Planned to swim, but cancelled by tornado warning and bad weather)
    Maybe for calorie (I need to jot down right after each meal, may have forgotten some)
    Try my best logging everything after long day......
    In general, it can be better... need to have a plan B with exercise and need to log more often.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone had a nice day today. Had a very last minute supper with our neighbors tonight but managed to stay within budget as we contributed smoked salmon, cream cheese and rice crackers and they brought over sushi, Great food and overall healthy. We were all working outside and they came over for happy hour which extended way into the evening..lol........I behaved myself with water, tea and a little wine(very good for me..lol :p ) I absolutely love these spur of the moment get togethers.

exercise yes........exercise bike and aquamotion
    calories yes under
    tracking yes even the wine..lol :p
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hey @boascasdelbob! Loved seeing you and the little guy. You two are quite a duo!

Please forgive my erratic posting. I'm in my busy season at work. Let me tell you - Healthcare reporting is really complicated! I'm getting some exercise but the tracking is a guestimation at best. For today:
    - Exercise - swimming
    - tracking - maybe
    - calories - probably
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now strength training days at the gym with a couple of friends( another way for me to be accountable).
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A good day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now my strength training days. I have joined a small gym where a few of my friends go; they are now my accountability partners for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Love that.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Realised I never got back with my full update for yesterday.
    Exercise was cycling to work as normal. Had planned to do some strength work in the evening but was really tired so decided to give myself an evening to relax with a book. Got a bit too relaxed however and fell asleep... Woke up about 10:45 and put myself to bed hence the very brief post, obviously needed the rest though.