NSV - Non Scale Victories

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Often these are left in the shadows and we need to celebrate them. What are yours? Mine are cheekbones, losing an extra chin, collarbones, wrapping a regular bath towel around myself and it fitting! GO!

Replies

• kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My NSV include defined callorbones, dimples in my cheeks, less jiggle around my booty and thighs.
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Giving away LOTS of clothes that are too big. Seeing my reflection in the mirror and thinking "I look good!" Being able to say no to second helpings and donuts at the office. Looking down and seeing my feet.
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Being able to share the ups and downs with others on this same journey.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My NSV - buying a dress online for my very good friend's wedding and it fitting perfectly! Before this journey, I would never be happy with how things look on me but now, while I still have a bit to go, I have a bit more confidence. And it feels good :-)
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    RamonaMoon wrote: »
    My NSV - buying a dress online for my very good friend's wedding and it fitting perfectly! Before this journey, I would never be happy with how things look on me but now, while I still have a bit to go, I have a bit more confidence. And it feels good :-)

How exciting for you @RamonaMoon. That has got to be a great feeling. You should be very proud of yourself and enjoy the wedding in your new dress, looking fabulous!!!!