Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Hows your week going?

Replies

• diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This week has been tough. I've been hungry 24/7. I'm thinking it has to do with the fitness class I'm taking. I'm really working up an appetite in it. And there's been lots of snacks in the office which has made it harder. There were strawberries and grapes though so I went for those instead of the cookies, brownies, donuts, etc. I keep reminding myself how much harder I'll have to exercise if I eat junk. I've found that if I plan my meals several days in advance, I'm much better at staying on track. How are you doing? Is IF working for you?
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This week has been a tough one for me also, but mine has been from a medical standpoint. I am back and continuing with IF. My weigh in isn't till Monday, but fortunately there are no plans for the holiday weekend so I am back on track.
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This week has been a tough one for me also, but mine has been from a medical standpoint.

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is OK.
    I am back and continuing with IF. My weigh in isn't till Monday, but fortunately there are no plans for the holiday weekend so I am back on track.

Glad to hear you are back on track. The holidays can really throw a wrench into things. It's difficult to make good choices when there are so many less than optimum things available.

I did better this week than I expected.

CSW - 152.3
    CGW - 140
    UGW - 115

Wk 1 - 151.3
    Wk 2 - 150.8
    Wk 3 - 151.4
    Wk 4 - 149.8
    Wk 5 - 149.8
    Wk 6 - 150.4
    Wk 7 - 149.1

I've just been losing and gaining the same three pounds since this challenge started. With this week's weigh-in, I'm officially down 40 pounds! I'm thrilled about it but I'm also bummed that I having such a difficult time getting past this point. I guess I need to be a little more patient. I didn't gain the weight overnight so I can't expect to lose it quickly either. Good luck to all of us on this journey.