May 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    5v9vm37d6uho.jpg
    May is almost over. This program is a self-reporting accountability group. You know where you stand today. Who is on track to cross the May finish line with no more than 3 Pass days and having met the group goals of tracking; consuming below your calorie limit and intentional daily exercise of 20 or more minutes. You can answer below or just send me a private message.
    All who qualify will receive the love and adulation of the whole team and be listed as members of the May Winner's Circle!!
    Unfortunately, there are no cash prizes! Just a heart warming round of applause!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    f365s273txaq.jpg

For those of us who live in the United States, it is important to remember the real reason we celebrate Memorial Day.
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    after 5wks of t25 alpha i'm finally move onto beta! awesome workout w Shaun T. looking forward to tomorrow's session

yes, all are tracked properly and i'm sure of my calories today!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Hubby is cranky today. I used an outlet that is normally buried behind a bed and everything on that line doesn't work. What can I say when I move furniture to vacuum I move it all and clean all. I know he is thinking what a crappy job the guy did as this is the issue we had before. I don't know what to tell him the other electrical guy in town I don't like. What can I say I am closing out May with a bang.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day today and I am down 1.2 lbs! WOOHOO YAY ME! I AM DOING THIS :p<3 Has been a slow month for weight loss but every week without a gain is a WIN! My total loss is 23 lbs now. Getting close to the 25 Lb mark. ;) Would love to see this before my surgery date on June 15th!

Sorry for the fast check-ins last week. I had a lot on my plate, feeling a bit stressed trying to figure out how we are going to work out both our surgeries. Bud had his pre-op(his surgery is June 8th) last Thursday and he is not allowed to drive for 2 weeks and not allowed to lift anything heavier than a cup of water for 3 weeks. I guess you could say reality set in....lol. Anyway between our good friends and family I think I have it figured out, not going to make any final decisions till I have my pre-op on Wednesday but I am no longer so worried about it. We had a family meeting yesterday :) Last week was an even bigger win for me as I usually stress binge eat. I caught myself going to do that a couple of times and STOPPED myself! :p

@aeshippers YOU ARE AMAZING! What an inspiration to us!
    @craigo Thank you for all the positive feedback you give, I am so glad you are part of our group!
    @misscola I am glad you are feeling more confident as I TRULY believe that our attitude is a big part of our weight loss! Soundslike you may have gotten that scale..lol
    @2020pinktogo Your family is lucky to have you! Please make sure you are looking after yourself while helping others! YOU ARE WORTH IT!
    @RangerRickL Thank you for everything you do and for creating this group! You are great at inspiring me to do better! :) I do believe I am still on track to be in the winners circle, I have only used 2 pass days while on holiday and believe I checked in each day! I am challenging myself to be there!

Wishing everyone a GREAT week! So thankful for each and EVERY ONE of you! :)
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you @pribud, for both the weight loss and stopping your patterns! Great to read that.

Have been having lots of fun with friends this weekend and time for good workouts. As I am in the US, as Rick said, today is important day to remember our fallen soldiers.

I will make the winners circle this month. No pass days yet.... and that (reminder to self) is no excuse for me to slack off the next few days.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hang in there?! Too late. >:) Roll on June for a fresh start. o:) I'll try and see May out well too.

Well done everyone! :)
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Congratulations @pribud, not stress eating is hard. It's still my biggest problem area and although I too have been winning that one lately I am very aware that it's an area I need to keep working on.

@phoebelayla - great work having no pass days this month, that's awesome!

By the way ankle is not too bad today so am cycling :smiley: although will be staying away from running for a day or 2.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..leisurely 30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?Yes was digging / picking for 3 hours to help out a friend, More tomorrow aswell
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!! :)
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers - glad to hear that you are thinking that your ankle isn't too bad.

@karenleona - well done!

Yes x 3
    Spin x 30 min and weight training for 60 min. Went hard!

Let's finish this month strong!!!
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    track yes
    budget yes
    exercise ... not really

Seems like I could come up with something that counts as 20 min but not really. But I did have good diet.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    track yes
    budget yes
    exercise ... not really

Seems like I could come up with something that counts as 20 min but not really. But I did have good diet.

@bocasdelbobdog I applaud the honesty.

This is what I love about the UAC group. Missing something (and saying so) is not seen as a fault. It's life. We acknowledge and keep going. Being honest with oneself and others is MUCH more important than almost any other personal trait.

We all get days where you could not be "arsed". It's OK now and then.

Just look for a way to get the usual activity tomorrow. Don't try do more. Forgive yesterday and just get back on track.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 I really really like you! Thanks for your encouraging spirit!