60+60

Options
JoanSloan1
JoanSloan1 Posts: 16 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
Hiya, my name is Jo (female). I live in the north east of England. I am 60 next week and have a long term weight loss goal of 50 to 60lb drop. I have had 2 knee replacement, 1st one 3 and half year ago and 2nd one 7 weeks ago. Now no excuses. I do not want to be heading for 70 and still trying to lose weight. Hoping to find support in this group

JO X

Replies

• Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    I'm 65 and trying to lose 35 pounds. My downfall is after dinner snacking. I'm going to try to lose 1lb a week. Good luck.
  • cherwarshawski
    cherwarshawski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo and Obeah, I am 61, and hope to lose 75 lbs, Doing it a new way for me, no crash diet this time, but clean eating, and portion control. Only nutritious foods. My downfall is being on meds that make me gain. I also have to start some exercise.
  • 7sorok
    7sorok Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I have joined your group (if you don't mind) and I'm happy to find this group for 60+. I'm 67. I want and have to lose about my age ( I mean 67 lbs at least, but I'll be happy with 67). Since April 27, 2017, I have lost 10 lbs. My weigh in day is every Monday. Would you like to join me in weekly check ins? How you doing? When you started? What's your progress? Talk to you later.