Where are you from?

Options
13»

Replies

• VanessaSchaefer
    Options
    I am originally from Saskatoon and moved to North Battleford, SK........big city girl moved and kind of likes the small town life....go figure......just started my 6 month program at the Regina Bariatric Program......tracking my food and hoping for the best.......goal is Weight Loss Surgery at the end of the 6 months......lol
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in Regina!
  • Algerina9601
    Algerina9601 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In Regina!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Saskatoon. all my life!
  • Maxx306
    Maxx306 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!! looking to add some friends for support!
  • KonManSK
    KonManSK Posts: 4
    Options
    Small town, 30 mins south of PA, called Domremy. Commute to work everyday to PA. Just signed up today. Looking for local friends for support and maybe an excersize partner at GoodLife. Orignally born in Surrey BC, lived in Kelowna and Victoria for a bit. We moved to SK about 6 yrs ago.
  • diorama77
    diorama77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Interesting to read about everyone's original & current locations. I lived the first 25 years of my life in or near Saskatoon and since then in the Lloydminster area.
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello! Saskatchewan girl born and raised here. I've lived all over the province but currently am in Yorkton. Not a huge fan of Yorkton, but I've got a job here, so can't complain!
  • terrysweething
    terrysweething Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in Yorkton...just getting started on this site
  • cherwarshawski
    cherwarshawski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new to FP, and live in Dalmeny SK. 61 years young. Nice to meet you :)