Which fitness tracker do you like?

Options
artgalchitown
artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
I'm thinking about getting a wearable to track my activity, especially counting steps, and sleeping. Which ones do you ladies recommend? Fitbit? Bellabeat?/

Replies

• NyeMye
    NyeMye Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like my fitbit.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I had a fitbit for years and loved it. My husband and I got Apple Watches about 6 months ago and I love it too. So it really depends on your budget and what you're looking for. But really, I don't think you can go wrong with FitBit - plus they have a bunch of options.
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Do you guys remember which Fitbit style you had? There are a few different options, as you noted.

• Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Do you guys remember which Fitbit style you had? There are a few different options, as you noted.

I've had several over the years. I had an Ultra, Charge HR, Charge 2 and my husband used to have a Surge and Charge 2. The Surge is very large. I really liked my Charge 2. We just wanted something different - I ended up selling it to my friend who is using it and really likes it. We got my mom a Zip one year for Christmas, but it takes a watch battery, so when it dies its kind of annoying to replace.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I have had a one for maube 4 years and find it useful in tracking daily activity. I dont think its quite as accurate as the hr ones but a nice base model if you dont need all the bells and wistles.
  • NyeMye
    NyeMye Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a charge 2. I really like it. I will say that when I get really sweaty the heart rate feature can blank out.
  • jvezzsb01
    jvezzsb01 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've had a Zip for a year and like it. I don't like the look of the watches personally. I like my own watch and I don't care about the HR aspect of it. I walk and do heavy weights so the HR isn't really a factor for me. It's cheap and you get a warning when the battery is low and it can be completely inconspicuous in the middle of my bra. It was enough for me.
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I loved the Fitbit One which I clipped to my bra. Now I have the Alta and I really like it too. I miss the One whenever I push my toddler in a stroller because the Alta doesn't register steps very well while I push the stroller using both hands. I really like tracking my sleep and activity in a variety of ways. And we got the Fitbit scale that wirelessly connects to my Fitbit and automatically syncs with MFP.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Blaze! I looooove it!!! You can also track running miles and pace with it and also has built in mini workouts in it.
  • SaritaJack
    SaritaJack Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the UnderArmour UA band?