Day 46: 1st June 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,246 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
:sunglasses: Good morning, all!!! :sunglasses:

@Kenda2427 Exercising in that heat is tough, but Practice makes Perfect!!! Lol!
@jdelaroy A change in routine can be difficult. Keep trying, and don't be so hard on yourself.
@danelutza19 It's great when you're on a roll. The momentum just carries you along.
@GrandmaJackie Time has a habit of running away from us. Lol! Have a great time with the family. Chilling out definitely lightens the load.
@fitphoenix I'm sure you will hit that 5k target.

It's hard to believe it's already June. Where has the time gone? Lol!
I am having my monthly refocus. Re-assessing what I want to achieve!
I think I have sunk into a bit of a cosy rut, and need to shake myself out of it.
Time to mix it up again, and address where I want to be, and how to get there!!!
New month! New focus! New goals!

We cannot control the wind ...
... but we can direct the sails!!!
(Will Rogers)

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to come in and say HI. I'm still here, still trying to stay on track. Trying to repair the damage from last week.

Thanks for all the support everyone it truly means so much. I've been spending a lot of time outdoors in my garden getting flowers out and working on my veggies (had a late start this year) Got some tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, eggplant, cucumber, and I will be buying some salads as well to add to it. Today I am planting some flowers to surround my veggie garden...will post pics once its done. I got the pool out for the kids and our canopy cover out for some much needed shade when outdoors. The fresh air has helped my mood quite a bit. Spring clean is officially finished...garage is done and made some trips to the local dump / recycling center and I still have some stuff left to sell. My inlaws arrive in 2 weeks to help while I'm in hospital so everything has to be perfect as my mom in law is a bit of a clean freak.

@TerriRichardson112 - I also cant believe its June. Half the year has already gone by and I feel like 2017 has just started! Good luck on your re-assessing. I need to do that as well. Love the quote!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin it's a new month and for me it's a new start so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I had bought some cucumber plants to grow and somehow my dad planted them at his house. I swear nothing is sacred.
    Have a great day everyone!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Man you make me exhausted just reading your list of things you have accomplished. My mom is a neat freak as well. When she came and helped me after the baby was born it was awesome. She really cleaned my house and had it in top form. (Normally, I would be embarrassed, but I had been pregnant. ) So, I enjoyed her help, and I knew she enjoyed taking care of me, the house and the baby.

@2020pinktogo Well since dad stole the cucumbers he gets to do the hard work, but has to share the rewards with you. That's how it goes right?

Still didn't do great, but I am trying. I did finish my 30 day squat. The bf definitely appreciates the hard work I did there. I think I will keep doing squats so I don't lose the hard work.

My goals for today are going to be simple.
    Do 100 squats
    Plan my month, exercise routine
    day 1 of 30 day balance
    Roller skate

Have a great day guys.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@jdelaroy your agenda seems nice and full for the day! Very well done on the squat challenge. I completely understand you wanting to keep a good squatting habit that helped you improve. Have fun roller skating!!!

Yesterday was so nice; got to do everything I wanted and timed everything just right.

I'm hoping today will be the same. I do have a dentist appointment later but hopefully everything works out nicely and I accomplish my goals for the day: eat within calories/macros, training, chin-ups, steps, water and lots of sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,201 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Morning,

@mari_moulin, getting outdoors always helps my moods for sure. I'm glad your in laws will be there to help. You have this, take one day at a time!

This next couple of weeks hopefully the scale will keep going down, ;):) Today's goals will be the same get a nice workout and make smart food choices. The thing that's helps me, I think is NOT snacking exspecially at night. I need to make sure I get full at my 3 main meals. Plus get a couple snacks incorporated in my meal plan, NOT throughout the day, :)

I can do this focus focus, one day at a time!!!!!!

Let's make this happen!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    My backyard.

lr3os2a2ty0h.jpg
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    ^ Your backyard looks awesome, @mari_moulin. And your little boy looks as though he's enjoying himself!

I'm all packed up for heading off to a friend's cottage tomorrow for a long weekend. Internet is spotty, so I probably won't be posting again until next week. Have a great Friday and weekend, everyone!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin I love your veggie huts!!!!! I so need them. <3
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @everyone You are all doing an amazing job on your goals!!! Keep pushing forward and we will all reach that final goal.

New Month = Mostly same goals.

Eat right
    Drink water
    Get steps in

Need to find a good workout that I can Stick with. I lose interest to quickly for most of the ones out there. I am however looking into the Crunch fitness center up the road from me. They are cheep and CLOSE but need to hold off on spending till after my sons wedding next month. Weigh training/Toning is my next goal. I believe that if I can get myself toned, then I will most likely be at my goal even if the scale doesn't reflect it.

I might just tackle my garage this weekend. Its gonna be cool and dry both days !! LOTS of work to do in there !!!