VIVOFIT

Options
I have had my vivofit for 5 days and am still in the process of learning all it can do, if you have any info you would like to share, I would be interested, I am sure it does more than I am using it for at this point

Replies

• Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive had mine 3 days and I think it seems great so far. I do have and have used the heart monitor and seems to be great. :Paired up easily and went right to work. It works fine once you get a good sweat going to help out with conductivity. This site linked to the garmin connect keeps alll your information very accessible.
  • Mikey_Irish
    Options
    Actually this site and fitness pal....thats the other site
  • Mikey_Irish
    Options
    LOL Im tired. the two sites together...

Im posting over there too so it gets confusing. Im still figuring things out too
  • TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have the VivoSmart and love it.
  • PrinnyPoo
    PrinnyPoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just got my Vivofit 2 and I need more peeps to connect with and challenge me. Name is PamThePrincess - friend me here on MFP too please.
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    I've had my Vivofit for almost three months and have seldom missed my target step goal.
    I love it!
  • bunnybear71
    bunnybear71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got my Garmin VivoFit2 two weeks ago and putting it to use. Trying to hit the 12,000 steps a day :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    PrinnyPoo wrote: »
    I just got my Vivofit 2 and I need more peeps to connect with and challenge me. Name is PamThePrincess - friend me here on MFP too please.

Hi, there!

I just friend requested you on MFP and am going to attempt to connect with you on Vivofit. :)
  • DoriHart129
    DoriHart129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my Vivofit for almost a year now. I took a break a couple of months ago, stress and I just kind of gave up. I guess I found me again because my attitude changed at the beginning of this week, Vivofit is back on (and updated), MFP is back in action and I've hit the gym 2 mornings in a row. I even went back to the driving range with my husband the last couple of days. I'd love to connect with others on the Garmin app, Dorine129 is my screen name.
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Garmin Connect crashed Wednesday night (11/11) and I couldn't sync and didn't know what was wrong until I logged on through my desktop computer. The customer service response was fast and by the next morning I was provided with some helpful information like the Garmin Connect Status page in the U.S. at https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/status status and the customer service telephone numbers: 913-397-8200 and 800-800-1020 (toll free). Did anyone else experience the same problem on Wednesday?
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    @bunnybear71. I'm doing the same number of steps as you :-) Ernie
  • TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PrinnyPoo wrote: »
    ]

I can't find you on Garmin connect.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Try ErnestR on Garmin Connect. I looked for PamThePrincess but the profile picture isn't you and that person is from Texas. I'm connected to a 'KimmyD' from Kentucky, is that you?
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am looking for more friends on MFP and on my vivofit. My username on vivofit is swauters. Please add me here and there!
  • Velekai
    Velekai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends over on Garmin Connect and here as well User name is Velekai on both
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Velekai wrote: »
    I am also looking for friends over on Garmin Connect and here as well User name is Velekai on both

Hi @Velekai. Request on its way!
  • KayLRZ
    KayLRZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am newly bac k to MFP; I will be requesting linkups with some of you soon. Thanks! I need the motivation and accountability!
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    KayLRZ wrote: »
    I am newly bac k to MFP; I will be requesting linkups with some of you soon. Thanks! I need the motivation and accountability!

What's your Garmin Connect name? Mine is my name Ernest Rodgers
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Gio my Vivosmart HR about two weeks ago. User name Cherie C. Would love some fitness pals.

I walk and average of 10-12k steps a day at work and usually far far less on the weekends.