Weigh in #10 June 13th - 18th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
I will not be weighing in this week, sometimes we need to just skip the scale. 2 weeks ago after Memorial Day I gained 2 pounds, last week I was down 1.8. Since than I have been hitting the gym. I know when I start working out I tend to gain before any loss and I just don't need that right now. LOL So if you need a skip, take it. That doesn't mean skipping on healthy eating, water or exercise but skip the scale if you need one week free of that scale judgement. Keep moving forward people, giving up is not an option!

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    CSW- 205.2
    CGW- 199.2
    UGW- 165 ?

Week 1- 206.6 lbs
    Week 2- 207 lbs
    Week 3- 209.8 lbs
    Week 4- 213 lbs
    Week 6- 222.8 lbs
    Week 8- 223.2 lbs
    Week 10- 228.8 lbs

It's very upsetting to see the scale going up and up. But baby is growing well and is healthy, so I'm happy. My food choices could be better, and I'm going to be cutting dairy out of my diet. I got my water consumption back up! I'm averaging 2.5-4 liters a day. Which I'm rather happy about. I'm going to spend the next while figuring out how to better my body. I have 3 months until baby is here.

I've been doing walking exercises about 4 days out of the week for the last 2 weeks. So that's a plus as well!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Honestly don't worry about the weight gain. Its not extreme and as long as you eat healthy, exercise and drink your water you are doing great.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm trying not to. It's just hard after spending all that hard work getting down to where I was. But I know it'll come back off afterwards if I work at it! And yes! Continuous healthy eating is what I definitely need to work on. The rest isn't a problem. But one day at a time! :)

Thank you.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 180.4
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Week 3 - 179.6
    Week 4 - 181.4
    Week 6 - 181
    Week 8 - 178.4
    Week 10 - 178

As long as I stay away from the salty snacks I see positive results.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    SW: 258.7
    CW: 225
    GW: 140

06/02/17: 225
    06/16/17: 225
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    CSW - 152.3
    CGW - 140
    UGW - 115

Wk 1 - 151.3
    Wk 2 - 150.8
    Wk 3 - 151.4
    Wk 4 - 149.8
    Wk 5 - 149.8
    Wk 6 - 150.4
    Wk 7 - 149.1
    Wk 8 - 149.6
    Wk 9 - 150.4
    Wk 10 - 150.4

Ugh! I've just been gaining and losing the same three pounds. I've hit a plateau that I just can't get past. It's like my body has found a new equilibrium and wants to stay here. My metabolism needs a jump start or a good kick in the pants. :smiley: The next couple of weeks are going to be difficult for me. My refrigerator went out and it will take a couple of weeks for the new one to be delivered. It's not in stock locally and has to be shipped in from Timbuktu. So healthy eating is going to be difficult for a while. Any ideas for healthy take-out? I know I need to be more consistent in my water consumption too. Some days I do great and not so good on others. I'm walking every day but I did give up my exercise class. It turned out to be mostly step aerobics and I hate choreographed style exercises. I'm way too uncoordinated. LOL Instead of exercise being a stress reliever, this was a stress inducer. There's four weeks left in this challenge. Let's make the most of it!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    diggydog2 wrote: »
    CSW - 152.3
    CGW - 140
    UGW - 115

Wk 1 - 151.3
    Wk 2 - 150.8
    Wk 3 - 151.4
    Wk 4 - 149.8
    Wk 5 - 149.8
    Wk 6 - 150.4
    Wk 7 - 149.1
    Wk 8 - 149.6
    Wk 9 - 150.4
    Wk 10 - 150.4

Ugh! I've just been gaining and losing the same three pounds. I've hit a plateau that I just can't get past. It's like my body has found a new equilibrium and wants to stay here. My metabolism needs a jump start or a good kick in the pants. :smiley: The next couple of weeks are going to be difficult for me. My refrigerator went out and it will take a couple of weeks for the new one to be delivered. It's not in stock locally and has to be shipped in from Timbuktu. So healthy eating is going to be difficult for a while. Any ideas for healthy take-out? I know I need to be more consistent in my water consumption too. Some days I do great and not so good on others. I'm walking every day but I did give up my exercise class. It turned out to be mostly step aerobics and I hate choreographed style exercises. I'm way too uncoordinated. LOL Instead of exercise being a stress reliever, this was a stress inducer. There's four weeks left in this challenge. Let's make the most of it!

Subway, anything with grilled lean meats and veggies. Grilled chicken salad, pass on the dressings
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Subway, anything with grilled lean meats and veggies. Grilled chicken salad, pass on the dressings

Subway is one of my favorites. I get either turkey or chicken and load up on veggies and go with brown mustard. I've also been getting a small chile and plain baked potato from Wendy's.