Day 70 25th of June Milestone # 7

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Ok I am taking my pound loss documenting it and running with it as it has been so long since the scale has moved.

I got a lot to do today so I will check in later. Have a great day!!

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Good morning afternoon everyone. Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous Sunday. We finally got past this horrible heat wave and are enjoying a beautiful warm breeze. We will finally get some rain this week which our brown and dry grass needs badly. I was only able to water my flowers and veggies. I'm hoping that for this milestone my numbers will be fixed. So happy to be so close to my goal weight for this challenge.

@2020pinktogo - great job with getting your weight loss moving again. I understand that frustration all too well.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin when you log your weight do you wait to make sure the weight # stays that number. Like this morning I logged my weight when I moved the the number just went back to the original number so I put it in again and I noticed at the top it said working and it took a min or two then when I moved it the new number stayed. I just figured it's because I am fighting the internet to stay connected sometimes.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo - yes I do always make sure it stays and I even go to the other sheets to make sure it's all update. The problem is in the formula. I cannot fix it as its view only but I know that the issue is there.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@mari_moulin I took a look at the spreadsheet and indeed there seems to be an error for you and @jdelaroy. I'm sure @Kenda2427 will take care of it when she gets a chance. Meanwhile, congratulations on all the wonderful progress you've been making!

@2020pinktogo well done on that loss. Every step forward counts!!!

Yesterday was a very happy day. I did some cardio with my hubby in the morning, hit my steps, chin-ups and all but towards the evening when I ran out of macros and calories I realized I was still very hungry. Given that it's been exactly 10 days of strictly adhering to my plan, I decided to do an extra cheat meal to satisfy all my cravings and get ready for another leg of serious fat loss. Without any guilt, I thoroughly enjoyed myself having all sorts of treats and got those cravings out of my system. Scale wise, the damage was only 0.8 pounds so I'm happy with that.

Today I feel fresh and ready to tackle the day: eat within my normal macros, do my chin-ups and pull-ups, reach the steps, have fun with the family and get lots of good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Sunday!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,203 Member
    Options
    Posted my weight, but no time to comment this morning. :heart:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,066 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good Evening,

The last week was busy, busy, yesterday we celebrated my grandsons 7th birthday. Chuck E. Cheese wasn't too busy so it was nicefor the kids. During the week I was able to get lots of walking, park and pool time in. As far as sleeping, My granddaughter wanted to sleep with me, yessss, I couldn't resist.
    Besides, us grandmas can do that. ;):);)

As far as the week went, I was able to make healthy choices and drop a pound or two. Of course with the pizza and cake yesterday, I'm up a pound. No bigggy though, today I was able to get back to my routine, somewhat!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 I figured she would, I just wanted to let her know. I know how busy she has been. :) All that really matters is that I have lost the weight.