Weigh in # 12 June 26th - July 2nd

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
We are nearing the end of this challenge. Whats is your plan for moving forward?

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well I've been a lousy participant but was hoping there will be another challenge. So much stuff hit me all at once, my mother hospitalized and her health issues. One of our dogs and her cancer treatments plus learning to live with ulcerative colitis which was diagnosed in March. Just a lot of stuff going on. I worked my way up to 200 lbs so now I'm scared to death.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    CSW- 205.2
    CGW- 199.2
    UGW- 165 ?

Week 1- 206.6 lbs
    Week 2- 207 lbs
    Week 3- 209.8 lbs
    Week 4- 213 lbs
    Week 6- 222.8 lbs
    Week 8- 223.2 lbs
    Week 10- 228.8 lbs
    Week 12- 232.4 lbs

I've been on and off with water consumption. Some days I am really good with the water, other days I slack. I've cut back down on junk food again. Hoping I can stick with it! Trying to keep slightly active but extreme exhaustion is taking over. (My 19 month old doesn't sleep a lot.)
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 180.4
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Week 3 - 179.6
    Week 4 - 181.4
    Week 6 - 181
    Week 8 - 178.4
    Week 10 - 178
    Week 12 - 177.2

I have been so busy helping a friend clean out her house and get ready for a garage sale. Checking in on any of my groups here has been sparodic. I do appreciate everyone and hopefully I can check in more if there is another challenge
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Three weeks straight at 150.4 but I weigh tomorrow and this week has been tough. Did not stick to my calorie limits at all especially today so I'm expecting a weight gain tomorrow. Didn't walk Wednesday or today either. I find the walking really helps when my food consumption is less than optimal so that's a double whammy. I've been slipping back into old habits again too: snacking on chips and salsa, cookies and chocolate cravings. I need to get back on track. I'm only 35 pounds from my goal. It's so close I can see it and feel it. I just need to make myself work for it. I need to get back the drive and motivation that I started this journey with. Checking in here really helps. It keeps me accountable.