July 4 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @shonat11 I hope you're ok.

A quick post to say yes x 3. Hope all of you in America have had a great day.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    July 4th
    Exercised: Yes; ran around with my niece for most of the day!
    Calories; Technically, yes.
    Tracked: Yes. A victory.
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Happy 4th of July to those over the pond!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? I had 90minutes of torture/pre season fitness. Lots of running, ball skills, game of touch and some wrestling.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 1482/1490

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yep.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Want to wish all my American friends a very HAPPY & Healthy 4th of July. :)<3

Giving my eating plan lots of thought today as I again seem to be eating most of my calories at night time. Starting today I am going to also do one of my little walks(that take forever right now...lol) :)

On MFP page I was at well over a hundred straight days of logging. I could not finalize the day of my surgery because I did not eat anything and if you don't eat at least 1000 calories it won't let you finalize........Luckily we have the pass days here...lol.......Oh well I am back to 18 straight days..........Due to this group I definetly chart every day and I loved seeing the number go up, it showed the progress I was making! Okay back to POSITIVE thinking..lol :p

@aeshippers Great job today! Hope everyone enjoys the treat tomorrow. A very nice thing to do for a friend! :)
    @nyponbell sounds like you not only had a successful day but a fun day as well!
    am_change Great start to the month, you are doing awesome!
    @markmacare Nice to see you on here, Looks like a good day for you
    @trixsey1 WOW! What a burn today! Have you always been this active?
    @shonat11 Hope everyone is okay! That would not be a pleasant situation for anybody. Glad you enjoyed your ice cream and that it worked into your eating plan! WAY TO GO! :smiley:
    @PasleyFlower Great job in adding some jogging in your walk. Enjoy your success!
    @Craigo3154 What a great walk today Sir Craig! 7k in 53 minutes is good! Add the hills and it is GREAT! o:)

Will be checking in later with my positive results!

I BELIEVE! THEREFOR I CAN! <3<3
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th !
    Exercise: 35 minute walk with the dog-2 miles, 30 min of yoga and 20 min of mediation and pranayama
    Tracked: Yes...every little thing
    Calories: Stayed under my goal
    Miles for the month: 15.5
    30 day yoga challenge: 4 days
    Lesson Learned: I learned to be aware of ME at heavy food events of how I am relating to the food around me, my thoughts that drive mindless eating. I succeed today in NOT overeating or mindless munching and had a very tiny sweet instead of 2nd helpings, cake and a ton of crap food.
    Victory. B)
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    Options
    popping back in to say happy 4th of July to everyone across the big pond :)
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 60Minutes of walking, And cleaned out the garage been an alright day despite the rain.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    11.02 / 125 miles

Happy 4th to all.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...120 minutes run/walk on trails through woods and farm land, and 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • ibelieveinmyself11
    ibelieveinmyself11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy July 4th to my American neighbours!
    Exercised for 40 minutes: 15 minutes yoga and 25 minutes walking
    Stayed within my calorie limit
    Tracked what I ate / drank
    Participating in this group is working great for me. Thank you for creating, maintaining and participating it in everyone!