Day 82: 7 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
I came home from work and I wanted a treat So I figured why not I ate dessert first then dinner. I actually felt great calories all in line I actually ate less.
It doesn't matter what order you eat in, so long as you stay under goal. Sometimes you just want dessert first! Lol!

The lack of structure in my schedule is rather detrimental, at the moment, with my groups and classes finished for the summer break. There is no urgency to get up and get my exercise in early. Lol! I need to slap my wrists and focus, so that I can achieve my daily goals.

:sunglasses: The sun rises and sets regardless.
:sunglasses: What we choose to do with the light is up to us!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So true Terri !
    Today is my 12 hour shift part of me is like Oh man really? I have noticed there is only a few of us that get the 12. Is it because we don't complain and always show up? I am not sure but I have to say the 11 is a lot easier than the 12.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Well ladies today I will go into the dark abis of no phone reception. See you all when I get back. <3
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@TerriRichardson112 routine is great and we are generally happier when we do things; you just have to find yourself a new routine for the summer in the absence of classes :)

@2020pinktogo I hope your long shift goes by quickly and easily!

Have fun at the wedding @MonicaA2013 !!!

Yesterday was fun and I did everything I set out to do.
    A special gratitude goes out to my old self for starting to do some extra cardio here and there. I got the benefit I expected quickly and now my recovery between sets is much faster. I don't know why most strength training fans hate cardio but I'm not one of them :)

Today's plan is to eat good within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, cardio, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone.

@Danelutza19, inspiring as always!

We have done a complete turnaround for weather before it kept raining and we couldn't get things going and now we finally laid sod on Tuesday and we are in a heat wave. Can't win for losing lol

Stayed under yesterday but just barely, made very poor choices and it showed today.

Today's goals to do better and be more mindful.
    Strength training - done
    stay under calories
    drink lots of water
    help in the yard tonight

Have a fantastic Friday and enjoy the weekend!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    :sunglasses: