Welcome

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Ok, guys, summer is in full swing but my eyes are on the fall. Where will I be on this jouney come fall? What are your goals?

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay in ONEderland!! I am just barely in it now...but I'm there!!!

I have been teetering over and under! I just want to stay there. So my goal is to keep moving more into ONEderland. ;)
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I've been hanging out at 4 to 7 pounds from Onederland, I just want to get there. Congrats to you!!!
  • jkddavis1
    jkddavis1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to fit in my jeans again, feel healthy. so i can enjoy the beautiful weather of fall.before the snow comes.
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of knee pain. I know some of it will be alleviated if I can get down to a healthy weight. I also want to avoid the diabetes and hypertension that so many of my family members have.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 15 lbs. I had been down as low as 180 and was just really beginning to feel great - lots of energy and enthusiasm. Then, I just lost my momentum and put 23 lbs back on. So I'd really like to focus on getting back on track.