Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
Please feel free to set your own weight loss goal for the challenge.

The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

For those who do not weigh weekly, please PREFILL the "Weigh-In Weeks", with your last known weight, until the week of your next actual Weigh-In week.

For those who wish to track measurements on the spreadsheet, enter your name as usual, then after your name, specify what measurement you are tracking i.e. "Cycletrak1 Left Arm". If you are tracking more than one measurement, simply go to the next line and repeat.

Enter your Starting Weight/Measurement in the column with the heading that is highlighted in pink.

Please note that if you have joined us on a previous challenge, check the spreadsheet as your info may already be listed. B)

Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1goX-5Usa-jlQQ3Qq_4L5eEev0fHQ_jD27t2nZJJbDx0/edit?usp=sharing

If you find a problem with the spreadsheet calculations, please feel free to message me or post a comment. I try hard to make sure everything is correct, but sometimes mistakes happen. :s

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP, or to this type challenge, here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first initially started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your fitness journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

Hope this helps with your fitness journey.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cycletrak1
    Options
    AshEvelynn wrote: »
    Wow, love the spreadsheet! I hope I did it right!

@AshEvelynn Thank you! I am glad you like the spreadsheet. You entered your info perfectly!

FYI-I alphabetized the spreadsheet so you are no longer toward the bottom. I do that periodically as folks add their names to the end of the list. o:)

Here's to great success in your fitness journey! :drinker: (water of course)

• radiocricket
    radiocricket Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just LOVE the challenges that use spreadsheets! It just makes so much more sense! THANK YOU!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Once again, thank you for the spreadsheet. You rock!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Thank you @radiocricket and @kayjosh2422

Without you @kayjosh2422, there wouldn't be a spreadsheet. :drinker:
    Thank you so much for continuing to host these challenges! :heart:

• diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Without you @kayjosh2422, there wouldn't be a spreadsheet. :drinker:
    Thank you so much for continuing to host these challenges! :heart:

Thanks to you both for putting up the spreadsheet and the challenge!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 177.6
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Can you please add my info to the spreadsheet? I can't make it work on my tablet. Thank you.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Lilymay2 wrote: »
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 177.6
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Can you please add my info to the spreadsheet? I can't make it work on my tablet. Thank you.

@Lilymay2 your info has been added to the spreadsheet.