July 22 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    sjzubjjchbdo.png
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My non-scale victory is my increasing cardio fitness by using jump ropes. I would never have imagined that I would enjoy adding different weights of jump rope to my normal workouts.
    What's your NSV??
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I love the kids!
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    3 yeses today. Thumbs up!

An NSV of mine is how good I feel since loosing 10 lbs and finally starting this journey. My body simply feels better. I can literally feel it changing for the better with each healthy bite of food and pound lost. Loving this! :p
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    23rd of July
    Yes to all three; the exercise was walking.

NSV: I think just a general feeling of being able to keep on going. I have added some weight to some of my lifts and I can walk up stairs without getting winded. I can walk faster without feeling pain in my calves (some kind of tension) and I'm not as exhausted after a 10 km walk as I have been in the past. The biggest NSV has nothing to do with fitness or having lost size; it's just a general feeling of liking my body much more, and feeling like I'm on the right path and doing things for it that makes it stronger. Now when I put on my workout gear, even though I haven't lost size around my stomach (as far as I can tell), I like what I see.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...60 minutes strength training and 60 minutes walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes did some misc activity today for about 40minutes, Heat was insane 110 Heat index (NOT A FAN OF IT)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    89.29/ 125 mile

On the upside it should be going back to the 80s next week but small chance of rain which I'm hoping to avoid!
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 22: pass day #3
    exercise: no...i guess not taking my rest day on thursday as scheduled took its toll on me today. listened to my body and rested today. back at it tomorrow
    calories: yes
    tracked: yes

NSV: I am able to run/jog for longer periods of time before needing to slow it down. also my time on the 2000m row is getting better and better each time I do it.
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #4
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    3 yeses today. 35 minutes of strength training and 10 minutes of jump rope.

My nsv today was wearing a more fitted tank top. I have been hiding behind looser tops since gaining weight. And even though I don't think I've lost any inches around my waist and my muffin top was out in all it's glory, I wasn't the least bit bothered by it because I feel strong and healthy.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Pass #4
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    July 22nd yes x3
    Exercise was walking, swimming and fun and games in the pool with my 2 children.
    @Slimpossible007 Well done for running! I guess you can build up gradually from there. Great!
    @trixsey1 very encouraging to hear about your NSVs! I'm currently somewhere between a 16 and 18 and am hoping to get down to a size 12 . Well done you and thanks for sharing!
    @craigo3154 nice photo!

Today (23) is my birthday so I'm kind of planning ANOTHER pass day.
    Back to serious exercise and healthier food (and drink ) choices after this holiday.
    Hope you're all enjoying your weekend :-)