July 20 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 20: 3 yesses. it was a rest day for the mfp challenges i am doing this month but I couldnt not do anything..so I did 30 min on stationary bike and 45min on the treadmill. cardio is always good!!!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Had an hour walk then helped load up some rock and wood for abit, Was certainly hot today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    86.29/ 125 mile
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today were both pool days with my grandchildren. I love summer.
    Yesterday, I even went to the gym after my grandchildren left at 4:30 PM. That's something I would have never done before joining this group.
    Tracked and within calorie limit.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Good day for me! A very long day with an evening public presentation. Nice crowd in my hometown.
    Calories: great
    Tracking: Ok
    Exercise: noted above 42 minutes cardio/strength intervals. Fun workout.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a successful day today

exercise yes
    calories yes under
    tracking yes

woohoo! :p
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,267 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @conchita962 TY and well done on the loss so far :)

@pribud TY for your concern .. I know doing that one a regular basis isn't good for over all health (i have pics of when Iost my weight last time round as a stark reminder) ... I'm currently 200lbs and I have "progress" pics of the last time when I weighed 170 (and I look bigger then) :'(

Great news on you starting to feel better, just think what another 5 weeks will do .. wishing you a speedier recovery :)

It ended up a 1500 cal burn .. mapmyfitness was playing up and didn't log one of my walks.

I watch my calories over the month, if my avg is slipping too low I up the food, if its slipping too high I up the exercise. at the moment in July my avg cals in are 1600 and my avg net cals is 1250 << .. I just find it easier to keep on top of it on a monthly basis rather than having to hit around the same cals on a daily basis. it means days that I am hungry I can eat more and other days I can drop the cals.

• ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three. Naaasty head cold is tempting me to engage in comfort food, but resisting thus far.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes and yes. Late check in.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member