The 14-day Lose-It Challenge

Options
okobojii
okobojii Posts: 6 Member
On day 3 of the 14 day lose-it period. After a lot of negativity on day 1 and a sugar-withdrawal headache on day 2, I think I'm ok.

Strangely, my biggest challenge so far is eating whole grains but I just realized that popcorn is a whole grain. Time to get out my air-popper!

Replies

• okobojii
    Options
    Day 4 - over the headaches, but now onto sneaky sugar cravings where everything turns into a plea for sugar in my brain. Sugary foods (like Americanized Chinese food) are fuuuuuuulllll of sugar, and that makes my brain really want them when I walk by.

The only habit I'm basically shrugging my shoulders at at this point is the no screentime while eating. If I want to get walks in during the day, I have to eat at my desk, while I'm working. Ugh

The other 14, though, are going strong.
  • okobojii
    Options
    It's been a few days since I posted but, seriously, I think I'm the only one on here, so it doesn't much matter.

On Sunday (day 7) I resisted ice cream three times (twice was Coldstone Ice Cream cupcakes... AHHH!!!) and other temptations. Now I'm on day 9, going strong, with an above-90% score on my 15 habits.

Still missing the screen time thing, but seriously.

I'm regularly getting to the gym (3x a week.) I'm currently only doing cardio, but next week I hope to add strength training.