Handle your 3 S's
Get Moving
Daylights burning

Replies

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Hope today is a little quieter than yesterday, so many needy folk here at work.
    At least I have a short week, another sleep study Wednesday night, do not know why had one last month. Off Friday to take DW test.
    Steve, hope Colin is beginning to see light, what project are you going to take on next?
    Hope Mike is enjoying hiking and camping, I prefer camping at Holiday Inn.
    Bill, glad back is doing better
    Bill, Bob and Dave please keep heat wave out west or send across northern part of country.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Holiday Inn is even getting expensive. I'm going to use KOA and pitch a tent when traveling to field trials in the future.

Be OP ;-)

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Going to see my dad tonight. About an hour drive each way. I see him about every other week. Trying to help him sort through some of mom's stuff, and also I'm doing his finances for him.

My next home project is a two parter. I have a garden shed/greenhouse that I built almost 20 years ago. I am updating it, putting solar on it, and getting it ready to keep plants year-round. Still have a bunch to do there. Part II is to fix up my truck. To do that, I need to have room in my garage for a long bed truck. I have to do some major declutter to get that done. So... I have a bunch to get done. Greenhouse first, truck second.

Have a great day!
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    And I've only gotten my kayak wet three times so far this summer! I'd like to fix that situation too.

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.
    I'm late. Heading out the door for a hike in the Olympic Mountains.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Blood work this morning. I look forward to getting my walk in cooler temps. DW & I are doing a cooking class tonight on Tapas. Should be fun.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning men. Bit of confusion here with contractors ripping out the old deck and putting in anew one, The old lasted 28 years so no complaints...now can't believe the cost of new "composite " decking...guess it will out last me. Hope all are well.