DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: No.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, Strong Curves Lifts and Ab Challenge 60 crunches, and a super stretch.
    Tracking- yes. One of the few times I did not have the day pre-logged and I made it. I prefer to know what the plan is when I get up, but I was really just not with it yesterday. All set for tomorrow other than making adjustments for calorie burn.
    Calories- on track w 19 to spare.

This group is soooo amazing and inspiring!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Dog walk and morning Wetland walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? By the skin of my teeth
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    28min walk and 15min Yoga (It was a struggle to get going on the Yoga but it got done). Ate more today, mix of food in the fridge that I had specifically requested and needed using up and just generally feeling hungry. Still 1854/2293 net -439 which is ok, but I'm trying to average -500 Cal per day and I'm a little behind that.
    Also found an error in my logging, I've been underestimating one item by about 50 Cal's. Fixed now and I have had sufficient margin in previous days not to impact my 'pass rate'

@craigo3154 I also managed 2 chin ups today */Feeling Proud/* = although technically this update is for yesterday... because I'm updating the day after the day we are in. So I only manage 2 chin ups tomorrow... Confused yet?

@bocasdelbadbob Love the picture of the gym... Wish I could be in the great outdoors rather than working... boo.
  • salty_runner_girl
    salty_runner_girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haven't signed in for the last three days...*whoops*
    8th August: PASS
    9th August: Yes X 3!
    10th August: Yes X 3!

We're 1/3 of the way through this month already! Anyone have any NSV or weight loss to share since the start of the challenge?

Best of luck all
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003 Your loss of 1.6 pounds is great. This is a lifestyle not a diet(I am 60 and finally truly get it). ☺️
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003 Wow!! Seven years since your kidney transplant is no small accomplishment. A good reminder for organ donations.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003, I'd be thrilled to pull off 1.6 lbs in a week! In my opinion, and many others, slow loss is easier to maintain, and healthier for you body. You'll get to where you're headed. Congratulations.
  • Ready365
    Ready365 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Yes x 3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Busy busy week! I promise to be more active on this thread soon! Your achievements and beautiful pictures are truly inspiring.
    August 7: Pass #2
    August 8: Yes x 3
    August 9: Yes x 3
    August 10: Yes x 3
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, but barely. Went for a 30 minute stroll
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    August 10:

Back on track with all yeses yesterday. Ran intervals at the gym in the morning, tracked all day, and finished 256 calories under.
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    3 times yeses from me .... ate all my macros ... toke a 30 min strol among the shops tempting my budget and eyes.... and tracked every last drop and crumb consumed...
    Waiting for the scale to move now lol geuss its too soon for that
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @Dosse1320 You go girl!!! :p
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @salty_runner_girl Glad to hear back from you whether it's daily or every 2-3 days! ;)

I'm celebrating an NSV this week---that I'm finally going to reward myself for meeting my goals. I have a really bad habit of setting goals for myself, but not taking time to plan for or actually give myself a reward. I'm finding that this is really inhibiting my progress. A goal achieved is something to celebrate! For reaching a weight under what I was when I got pregnant a year and a half ago, tomorrow (Saturday) I'm taking myself on a day-date to go stand-up-paddle boarding. It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @fitastic2day Congratulations!! what a great reward.
    3 yesses
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; another 6+ hours of hiking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

Today, we moved to Yoho National Park and hiked around Emerald Lake and Basin. Later, we hiked around Kicking Horse River, which lines our campsite. The days up here in the Canadian Rockies reach 80+*F and fall to about 50*F at night. The last few days, the nights have only been 35*F. I feel like I'm hiking all day in the hot weather, and burning mega calories shivering at night haha. My friends and I are having a blast, though. Cheers!

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (1 hr 10 min bike ride)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES