August 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    70gffuyjo4a2.jpg
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    ijwloe4jsduy.jpg

The UAC is designed to provide an accountability forum to achieve great healthy life habits of tracking our intake of food/beverage; intentional daily exercise of at least 20 minutes; daily consumption of calories below your chosen daily limit; and reporting in no less than once every 3 days (preferably on a daily basis).
    As @pribud stated last night, 'our group has gotten smaller, I hope everyone rejoins in September."
    Now, it's your turn to report in.
    Please either include in your daily post or send me a private message at @RangerRickL and let me know if you have and expect to qualify for the August 2017 Winner's Circle. To qualify, you will have completed all of the expectations noted above and had no more than 3 Pass Days during August.
    Ok, qualifiers....Raise your hands!!
    Thanks, Rick
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 and @RangerRickL > I definitely think we need the weekly silver circle. You have my vote! :)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Three yesses. Used one pass day in August.
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @craigo3154 glad u will be enjoying the bunny...I would have eaten it by now..lol!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options
    I'm so far out of the winner's circle...It was a bit of a crazy month. September will be better. Kids back in school...YAY!!
    I don't think it was a bad month...weights on track...foods on track...I just need to get more consistant.
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    yes x3

50 mins strength training and then a lot of gardening (digging, clearing, moving). I was so tired at one point I had to have 4 wine gums to see if my sugar levels were too low. Overall today was a wake up call to how sedentary my life has been in recent years and how out of shape I am. I shall gradually do something about this (if only I didn't have to sit at a desk working all day!). I ate back more of the exercise calories than I should have, but overall a good result.

@jesscutedol keep it up, you are doing well.

@am_change I've been pondering your question on UK prairies from a few days ago. Whilst meadow does seem to be equivalent in description there is not only the difference in scale (any meadows we have untouched are small) they probably still exist either in flood plains or on rolling hills, and would more naturally be woodland. prairies are I believe generally considered flatter and without trees (these things being relative I suppose).

@RangerrickL I'm on 3 pass days so far, but feel pretty confident I can complete the rest of the month without any more and thus make the circle. I'll message you if this changes.

@craigo3154 interesting idea about a weekly goal, a target does help even if success is more complicated that winners circle or not and anything that encourages people to stay and keep involved is a good thing. Over complication is a potential issue, but if you emphasise the daily check in to new joiners I'm sure they would pick it up quickly enough.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - P90X2 V Sculpt workout.

So far 3 passes, but did fail to report on progress here for a number of days. Now catching up again. Love @craigo3154 's suggestion for the silver circle.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Had a very good day. :)

exercise yes full hour in pool plus 1/2 hour light gardening
    calories yes 1434/1490
    tracking yes
    water 16 glasses

weigh in day today and woohoo, I made my goal, down .8 of a pound new total is 30.4 WOOHOO YAY ME! I made my goal! :) to be at minus 30 by the end of the month!

Today is going to be another scorcher here in the Comox Valley, so lots more water will get drank, my goal is to drink at least 12 glasses a day.

I absolutely love reading about everyone's successes, wish I had time right now to comment to all of you. Hope everyone has a great day, I know I will :) Today will be a successful day and I will be sharing it with all of you this evening :) Happy tracking! B)<3