Fitbit in Washing Machine

Options
JanetR1969
JanetR1969 Posts: 2 Member
I left my Fitbit One attached to my bra last week-end and only realised what I had done when the wash had finished! I put the Fitbit immediately on charge and left it for 24 hours - guess what? It works. Amazing.

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I've waded around with Fitbit Zip in it's little rubber holder in swimming pool for 15 min before realizing I forgot to take it out of pocket, and it's survived no problem.
  • amandakelly_
    amandakelly_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I jumped into the ocean this past weekend wearing mine.. I was in for a couple minutes when I realized it, dashed out of the water like a crazy person, laid it out in the sun a few minutes and haven't had any problems.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I washed my One once, so I put it in rice & it seemed to work fine for awhile, then the screen just started fading out. It still worked, but couldn't see it..had to sync with computer to know what I had done.
  • PurdueGuy2001
    PurdueGuy2001 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I washed my One in the little pockets of my jeans a while ago. Didn't even find it until it was making noise in the dyer. No issues!

Then I washed it again about a year later...dead! It would work when plugged in, but died immediately when unplugged. Luckily, Fitbit tech support was AMAZING and replaced it for free. Probably being a 4+ year user and multiple devices help sway them!