Introduce yourself!

Options
Ree13x
Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
Hi. I'm Ree. I'm a 29 year old masters of accounting student with an interest in meal prep (for both health and financial reasons - I ran out of scholarship money! oh no!). I'm only looking to lose 8 pounds, but I have an interest in maintaining a health conscious lifestyle. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert, but I love to cook and want to meet new people to take this journey with me.
So tell me a little about yourselves!

Replies

• EarlGayTea
    EarlGayTea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Ree!

I'm Felicia. I'm 24 and just started a masters program in Library Information Science. I'm meal prepping so I can better account for where my calories come from honestly. I hate cooking so I try to keep things simple with it and have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm glad to have other people to talk about meal prepping with. I think my family and friends are entirely sick of it.

That being said, what are your favorite containers to use for meal prep. I've been using Freshware 1 Compartment Bento boxes (link below) but they're a little cheap. IE, anything heavy in them makes them bend, especially after being microwaved. They were only $12 for 15 of them so I can't complain much.

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01IIKZHE2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Ree13x
    Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Felicia! those are the ones I've been using as well. I have a set of the 1 compartment and a set of the 3 compartment. I agree that they're a bit cheap but they seem to work well enough and there are enough of them that I'm not worried about losing 1 or 2 to normal wear and tear.