Accountabili-buddies?? :)

Options
lilithvera
lilithvera Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2016 in Social Groups
I just graduated from a Physical Therapy Assistant program, and 40 extra pounds to show for it! I'd love to have some kind of support system and go on this journey with some people! :)

Replies

• inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.

I'm just finishing off my Early Childhood Education and Care program at university to graduate with my diploma. I know how hard it is to manage and lose weight while at university. Congratulations on finishing off your program. If you want us to motivate each other on our weight loss journeys, add me as a friend.
  • lilithvera
    lilithvera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Congratulations to you as well!

I accepted your friend request.
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some accountability buddies! Im getting married in october. I quit my job in August and started my own business and work from home now, and have gained about 35 to 40 pounds since then.
  • samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Add me we can always challenge one another to little challenges like 25 squats to working up to a crazy number or smaller exercises.
  • pandamanda18
    pandamanda18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies as well! :)
  • troutswag
    troutswag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just graduated with a degree in philosophy and have some weight to lose too! I'd love to have some friends to help with it!
  • Stephyyy_p
    Stephyyy_p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just finished my masters in mental health counseling! Add me people! :)
  • ssaharea
    ssaharea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always up for a challenge with like minded people. Sent everyone an invite!