Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Bill, your Mediterranean meal sounds great, and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Good to hear a new and bigger lathe is in your future, Dave.

Be OP ;-)
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Had to come into work today. Many still without power, our schools out where we live are closed due to no power and still have not gotten trees cleared where folks can get to schools. Overnight they did get traffic lights working at on and off ramps to !-20. Traffic heading south continues heavy making it hard to get out of development. Several stations still out of gas.
    Got things around house cleaned up and put back in place.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Morning men! Beautiful day up here this morning... sunny, calm , birds whistling a happy tune.

Babysitting this evening. Yesterday I nodded off all day -- probably catching up from the retreat, which was very filled with activities.

Have a good one.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

My shop cleanup was derailed, yesterday, when I looked at a piece of scrap wood and decided to put it on the lathe, just to see what I could do with it. Next thing I knew it was suppertime. At this rate, the shop will be cleaned and reorganized around Christmas.

Getting decidedly cooler, up here. Looking at 70 for a high, today. Color starting to show on the maple trees, too. But the sun is shining.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

We are still getting warm weather here, but certainly noticing darker ride to work in the morning. Not ready yet for driving to and from work in the dark again.

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I am laughing Dave at your derailment. When inspiration strikes you must respond. I am hoping some inspiration strikes me today before I get to far into cleaning this afternoon. Today I am adding a swim snorkel to the mix as I focus on my technique. Temps are going to drop into the 70's now. Rather nice.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Great day here in CT. Hope all brothers in Texas and Florida are returning to some form of normalcy. Be well all.