Rise & Shine,
Handle your 3 S's
Get Moving!!!

Replies

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Out Monday and Tuesday because of weather and damage, government closed to all non-essential employees. Now they want everything done in 3 days that normally takes 5. True government of hurry up and wait. If I sent everything downtown this week they would not deal with it for a week or two.
    Yoga class last night must of went well, owner of gym said he had several compliments from those in my class.
    Was looking forward to a quite weekend, is not going to happen.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am

9/14
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Made some progress out in my shop, yesterday. At least I found the top of my workbench. I need to build a wood shed out back, so I can move my big pile of turning blanks and open up some floor space.

DW and I got out walking again, yesterday. We hope to make this a daily habit, again - even when the winter rains decend.

Plan to make a big pot of chili this afternoon. Choir practice in the evening.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Dave, sounds good! I so want a clean garage, and there are so many other pressures tugging my attention before I can get there.

Attended MADD Victim Impact Panel last night. Those things tire me, and I don't even speak! Next week, Connie and I spend 3 days in Washington, DC for MADD training.

Have a great day!
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Got in my walk alone yesterday as my walking buddy is in Paris. Will bike today w DW. Hope all survived weather events.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! A bit stiff after a good swim workout. The downside to using the snorkel is you can push yourself more, before you are necessarily ready. Good upper body workout on the mat should loosen things up. I am looking forward to walking today. I don't walk as much due to the heat.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning all. House is in complete chaos...leak in kitchen has caused Bucklin floor...now they are looking at having to pull out all the cabinet....6 weeks without a kitchen yikes. Inconvenient yes, but nothing compared to what a number of people are going through right now.
    Be well all
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Late check in today. Shopping for grandkids' baptisms coming up Sunday, and stocking up for camping trip that starts Monday.

Lee, ex-wife had leak in Kitchen and had cabinets ripped out before getting contractor to replace. Nightmare months and months of no kitchen. Loaned them my camping stove and DS cooked on porch. Finally back to normal now. Apparently hard to find contractors with good economy now.