Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Hope Mike's camping trip is not affected by Jose. S'pose to arrive tomorrow.

Hit the salt yesterday. Caught some blues and some small schoolie bass. Did not feel like cleaning blue fish, so we practiced catch and release. Serious fog issue.

Have a happy Monday!

Be OP ;-)

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Just finished a run on the treadmill. It is starting to feel good to run again! I wish that I would have been more consistent over the years, but it is what it is. I'm running again now, and I guess that's really all that is important.

I spent several hours working on the truck yesterday. That felt good too! I don't have the wiring figured out yet, but getting closer. I was looking at some old technical wiring diagrams, and I am getting closer. Also having ground problems due to rust. Buying some new lights!

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Hope all are rested and recharged, ready to take on the week.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am

9/10
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Not a restful night's sleep, but so it goes.

Rain yesterday, today and tomorrow. It should knock the fires down pretty well - but now the mop-up job will be especially miserable. I remember that well from my firefighting days back in the 60s and 70s.

Hang in there with the truck, Steve. It's good to have one old enough that you can actually work on it yourself.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Yup rain. Off w DS and DBIL today.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Amazing weather all week. Kinda like the weather we used to know and love. Overbooked my day a bit so I am quickly scaling some other things back. Swimming is on the altar of sacrifice with a walk squeezed in somewhere today. I am starting with a new literacy/conversation tutoring student today which I am looking forward to. Have a good one!
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ok at some point I have to realize I am 69 years old and not a kid anymore....Did an obstacle course race yesterday, fell and pretty sure did something mean to at least one rib....sometimes wisdom does not come with age. Now icing and ibuprofen and a bit of a wait then call the doctor if no improvement.
    Life goes on. Be well all.