Replies

• sendsol
    sendsol Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined
  • amd8227
    amd8227 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too. Not much action here! But I wish there was...
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I'm really hoping that it picks up. I used to be in fairly good shape and now not so much but I'm working to change that. Just ordered the challenge workbook and i'm going to see how far I can take it.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    there is a really active facebook group for mike Matthews, bigger leaner stronger, you guys should join that!
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The name of the group is "Team LEGION"
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Honestly, Mike is active through several social media platforms, so myfitnesspal might not be the best place to have a group. I've asked him a few questions about his program, and he is quick to respond. I've been on this program for about a year and have gone through an amazing transformation. I hope that you all have or will do the same.
  • drtylerg
    drtylerg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been working out for years with weights. I’m always toned and stay in shape, but never got that amazing body that I’ve always wanted. Just started BLS a few weeks ago. Really hoping that I can replicate the results that so many others have gotten by following this program. Excited to see what happens over the course of the year.