September 16 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? y
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 70 minute relaxing walk as a rest day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 15
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

September 16
    Exercise yes
    Today I had an amazing walk. I did a mile in 14.7 mins pace. A personal best for me! Not bad for someone who had a broken bone in her rotator cuff last September. and plantar facilities for the past 9 months (obviously getting better). When I was immobile I never imagined I could be in better shape less than a year later. Walked the dogs and lots of housework.
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

@Slimpossible007 So sorry to hear you are in pain. My poor husband has suffered from a ruptured disc with sciatic nerve pain. Hope you get relief soon.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1. Had a great 20 mile cycle over rolling hills on a beautiful day up to the winery. Enjoyed family friends and food. I didn't start on wine until I felt I was rehydrated. But it didn't take much wine to get loopy and then healthy eating habits were forgotten.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Rest day so just an easy half hour bike ride with the family, pulling my 4 year old in the trailer.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 Don't discount your win! You are always a winner with us here at the UAC. I'm happy you had a great experience!
    @windowqueen2003 Congratulations on that personal best!! Well done!
    @fightingthetideofaging Hi Bill, Its a small group tonight and I'm sure glad that you are with us! Thanks for your consistency, my friend!
    @120maggie If you had a great time, you deserved it. You have done such a great job on the UAC healthy habits.
    @loopydo Pulling your 4 year old in a trailer for a 20 minute bike ride seems like a wonderful activity!
    @pcotter Good for you!! Thanks for being consistent!

• RangerRickL
    Options
    I had a super day. This summer, I have not ridden enough. Today, I got up early and went to the barn and did chores for 2 hours and then mounted a paint horse named, Shae. We were together for a 2 full hour tour of our farm and the 300 acre prairie park. In the park are grasslands and a secondary growth forest. I do the trail maintenance on the woodland trail so I did an inspection. It needed quite a bit of work. I returned after lunch with a chain saw; gasoline hedge trimmer and Eduardo, who helps me on the farm. We did brush trimming and dead fall timber cutting for 90+ minutes. After we returned, I had to do some more farm chores. My actual calorie expenditure was mighty high, but hard to know the accurate count. Nonetheless, it was such a satisfying and beautiful experience.
    Calories: under
    Tracking: good enough
    Exercise: more than 5 hours.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    16-September-2017

Pass day #1

Exercise: yes. I worked today, so no formal workout. I just walked the corridors at work and managed to get 10,000 steps.

Tracking: yes, I tracked it all

Calories: NOOOO. We ordered pizza and I had 3 slices. Very, very delicious. No regrets:-)

I hope that a fabulous Saturday was had by all.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Pass # 1 today dealing with not feeling well and migraine.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 17 mile bike ride plus 9000 steps
    Calories: Yes.
    Track everything: Yes.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003 - SOrry to hear that, the word "ruptured" makes it sound so much worse than mine ... the have no idea whats causing mine, but I may get answers when I get to the physio ... unfortunately that's a 12 - 16 week wait
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
    Exercise was tango, so lots of steps.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 25minutes of bodyweight training

Just been doing light exercises until basic I gotta say I miss hiking but they told me to just be safe until shipping to make sure I avoid any possible injury
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 16
    Exercise: yoga 1 hour
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes