Mini Goal Challenge - Week of Sept 18th to 24th

Options
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I hope that last week and the weekend went well. It is a new week and time to start fresh. Welcome to all of the new warriors. Welcome back to those that have been here before.

My Goals
    1. log everything daily
    2. stay in the green daily
    3. fat grams under 40 daily
    4. workout 2 times

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Things got busy for a bit and I stopped checking in, but I would say that I'm almost ready to take a couple items off my list, because I seem to have the habit down pat (yay!), but let's go with the same goals for just one more week to be sure:

1) No sugar in my tea - 0/7
    2) 5 fruits or veggies a day- 0/7
    3) Exercise - 0/6
    4) Review calendar and prep - 0/5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting us going Paulette!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Things got busy for a bit and I stopped checking in, but I would say that I'm almost ready to take a couple items off my list, because I seem to have the habit down pat (yay!), but let's go with the same goals for just one more week to be sure:

1) No sugar in my tea - 0/7
    2) 5 fruits or veggies a day- 0/7
    3) Exercise - 0/6
    4) Review calendar and prep - 0/5
    Welcome back and good job!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Going for the same goals basically because these basic goals help me lose 1 or more pounds per week. Today at WW we discussed we have 14 more Mondays before year end. I set a goal for year end of losing my next 5% by year end which is about 22 pounds. So I upped my blue dot days to 6 even though I will still give myself a high 5 if I get in 5 :) and I upped my step goal to 6500.

Goals week of 9/18/17:
    1) Five blue dot days on WW - 0/6
    2) 6500 step goal - 0/3
    3) 10 min housework 2 days - 0/2 (de-clutter)
    4) Minimum of ONE veggie a day - 0/4
    5) 7 hours sleep – 0/3
    6) Tu, W, Th, F, Sa, S, M (no check in - )

887823.png

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello everyone. I hope that last week and the weekend went well. It is a new week and time to start fresh. Welcome to all of the new warriors. Welcome back to those that have been here before.

My Goals
    1. log everything daily
    2. stay in the green daily
    3. fat grams under 40 daily
    4. workout 2 times

Great goals Paulette! Great to see you back! :smiley:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    *** SOME INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES TO PUMP US UP THIS WEEK ***

"If you aren't challenged you won't change" -- unknown

"I'm trying to do the best I can. I am not concerned with tomorrow but with what goes on today." -- Mark Spitz

"If you push your limits, you will find them. It will hurt." -- Roland Fisher

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for." -- Maureen Dowd

:smiley: HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER, IT IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION, BUT CONSISTENCY :smiley:

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options

"I'm trying to do the best I can. I am not concerned with tomorrow but with what goes on today." -- Mark Spitz

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for." -- Maureen Dowd

:smiley: HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER, IT IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION, BUT CONSISTENCY :smiley:

These are awesome. Thanks. I needed this! <3
  • LabcoatRetriever
    Options
    hi, i'm new!

not really to mfp, just in deciding that challenges are fun and also useful to my tracking. :) my goals this week:

1. reduce sugar in tea - 0 days / 7 days
    2. plank daily - 0 days / 7 days
    3. 1L water a day at work - 0 days / 7 days
    4. no mindless snacking - 1 day / 7 days
    5. no eating after 9pm - 0 days / 7 days

i always wish i could make that no eating after 8 pm, because that is better for my stomach, but i often don't leave work until after 8. and sometimes end up wanting to actually have three meals in a day.
  • Moni2027
    Moni2027 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, this will be my first mini goal challenge.

1) 1 gallon of water daily
    2) exercise 4 days
    3) read 30 mins.daily
  • striveseveryday
    striveseveryday Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello .. I also just joined today also.

My goals:

1) Drink my water oz 1/7
    2) Log and stay with in my calories 0/7
    3) 10k steps 1/7
    4) Weight training 0/2
  • striveseveryday
    striveseveryday Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I beleive consistency is the key to success. Thanks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Everyone and welcome to the newcomers! :smiley:

Goals week of 9/18/17:
    1) Five blue dot days on WW - 1/6
    2) 6500 step goal - 0/3
    3) 10 min housework 2 days - 0/2 (de-clutter)
    4) Minimum of ONE veggie a day - 1/4
    5) 7 hours sleep – 0/3
    6) W, Th, F, Sa, S, M (no check in - )

887823.png

• forestrose910
    Options
    welcome to labcoat, strives, moni, clicketykeys and goldthistime. Even though a couple of you have been here over the last couple of weeks, I have not been here much.

All of the minigoalers have great goals listed. I hope you can check in every couple of days to see how things are going. Molly has been so very consistent and supportive over the past several months and we appreciate it. Hopefully a couple of others will come back and join us.

let us know if you need support and we shall try to share our experience and knowledge.
    Monday check in -
    My Goals
    1. log everything daily 1/7
    2. stay in the green daily 1/7
    3. fat grams under 40 daily 1/7
    4. workout 2 times 0/2

• Moni2027
    Moni2027 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1) 1 gallon of water daily 2/7
    2) exercise 4 days 0/4
    3) read 30 mins.daily 2/7
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Hi Moni- good job checking in. You are doing a great job with goals 1 and 3. Keep working on them.

Tuesday check in -
    My Goals
    1. log everything daily 2/7
    2. stay in the green daily 2/7
    3. fat grams under 40 daily 2/7
    4. workout 2 times 0/2
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - it's hump day and I'm just getting started - but it's been a bit upside down this week for me.

1) reduce alcohol (11/30) - it is slowly becoming a habit to not drink, and when I do, to limit to a small glass & sip slowly
    2) track and be GREEN! (0/4) - will track Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    3) do a workout class on the weekend - I did a body sculpt class on Saturday morning, will continue with this

Good luck everyone,
    Paulette - welcome back! You are doing great with your goals!!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Goals this week:

1. Prelog and STICK TO IT!
    2. Gym Wednesday and Thursday. Friday as a stretch goal.
  • mepeiffer
    mepeiffer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow what a week we were honored to attend the Cincinnati walk for kids for the Cincinnati children hospital. My granddaughter Mara has Turners syndrome and we got to support her we won 1st place in the spirit award. So great time but... I came home and am at my highest weight since I moved to Iowa 4 years ago. I need to get on track I am going to start my advocare cleans next week after this weekend prep for it. (hopefully) and then get in gear ans stick with my goals. Losing weight watching what I eat-log food and exercising daily - planks and yoga. Get support here and give support back.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    mepeiffer wrote: »
    Wow what a week we were honored to attend the Cincinnati walk for kids for the Cincinnati children hospital. My granddaughter Mara has Turners syndrome and we got to support her we won 1st place in the spirit award. So great time but... I came home and am at my highest weight since I moved to Iowa 4 years ago. I need to get on track I am going to start my advocare cleans next week after this weekend prep for it. (hopefully) and then get in gear ans stick with my goals. Losing weight watching what I eat-log food and exercising daily - planks and yoga. Get support here and give support back.
    Congrats on 1st place in fund raiser! :smile:
    You will get back on track, good goals!
This discussion has been closed.