WELCOME!!! What David Lloyd Health Club are you affiliated?

Options
Me and my family are members at the David Lloyd Hampton.

What Facilities do you love/use the most?

Replies

• beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Beckenham for me, love the sauna, steam & jacuzzi just don't get to use it enough!
  • patriciaachish
    patriciaachish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yeah me too!!! I only go to the sauna & jacuzzi when I have my boyfriend or other friends with me, which is like once a week... I mostly go to the gym and play badminton...

Do you take fitness classes at DL? like yoga, pilates, etc.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a member at the Hatfield club. I do a lot of classes there - combat, pump, tri, circuits, spinning etc. it's a lovely club and everyone is so friendly now that I know them! At first it was a bit snobby but once you get past that it's all good!

I do need to get swimming more!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I start a new job monday working 3 days a week so have more time to do classes & use the sauna/steam facilities. usually I am rushing in at 8pm to get a work out in & then don't have the time/too tired to enjoy anything else.
  • evadavies1
    Options
    Hello all - I am a happy member at the Finchley club in North London.

Love Zumba and body conditioning and tennis - but I play enthusiastically but badly.

The club has just been renovated and is even lovelier. The staff and people are great.
  • eggfriedrice
    eggfriedrice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gold Member @ DL Aberdeen :glasses:

I think there was an almost 4 year gap between visits in there somewhere :laugh: but more than making up for that recently; twice a day now, for an hour of cardio a time and occasionally a wee bit of strength training.
  • Petergourri
    Petergourri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Kidbrooke Club
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

Beckenham Club Member here and would love to meet up with anyone else there for mutual support

Lucy
  • moonpoppy
    moonpoppy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of Raynes Park club ... make good use of their indoor and outdoor pools, including aquaerobics. I love their dance classes - just wish they held them a little earlier in the day (I work for myself, from home, so like to get exercise over and done with before I start work!) ... last time I had my fitness appt with a trainer, I slept for 2 days solid. I don't think my trainer quite understood that when you're in recovery from chemo and radiation treatment, you can't bounce around like Tigger on Speed :)
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    I'm new in town and just joined DL Kingston!
  • Marccapi
    Marccapi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im at David Lloyds Stevenge...
  • SophieKean90
    SophieKean90 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey, I know this is an old post, but is there anyone from Ipswich on here please? Am starting today
  • aga902
    aga902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Ipswich if you are still looking...
  • acebanditcat
    acebanditcat Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lichfield