Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Back to the office today...busy day off training dogs and making house calls yesterday.

Be OP ;-)
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Well confirmed with xrays yesterday, 3 fractured ribs....noexercise or cycling for at least 5 or 6 weeks. Sleeping in recliner really bites the big one. Oh well time heals must just be a bit patient.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Morning off to a slow start with coffee and mellow latin music on Spotify. I have to get up to walk around every 10 minutes or so as the nerve pain in the hip is beginning to return more and more. Eventually it will spread down the leg and join with the one in the calf and go into the foot. I need to pick one of the 3 acupuncturists I picked and make an appointment. Meanwhile its a swim day with stretching and finalizing a menu for the next 4-5 days. Congratulations Dave on yesterday's fishing success!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Didn't sign in this morning, as I left early for another day of fishing. Didn't do as well, today, but did bring home three nice ones. And spent the morning watching ospreys and bald eagles do a better job catching fish gthan I did - always a nice way to spend time.