September 23 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of October and we have posted an October UAC opportunity at this link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122742-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2017
    It's not too soon to sign up!
    I enjoy each of you and I'd love to have you stick with us forever! If not forever, how about reupping for October?
    Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 23
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 37mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Warm day today again today. Best time yet today 36min 30sec. Yay!

Unfortunately quad had a mid-air failure flying today (electronic speed controller (ESC) failed and caught fire). Rest of quad is undamaged (a little singed in places). Will be unable to fly FPV until I get some parts (inexpensive though, 4 ESC's for about $60 :) - will replace all 4 - just time to get them is the pain.)

Joined for October. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122742-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2017
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    September has been an interesting month. Let's just say that Hurricane Irma did some real damage to my area here in Southwest FL! Haven't been able to check in since before the hurricane as we were busy preparing for it, then cleanung up after it. Irma hit us on Sept. 10th. No electricity for over a week at my house or at my workplace. Cell phone service was very sketchy as 8 cell towers were knocked over. My house itself suffered minor damage but we did have a huge tree fall on our pool enclosure crushing part of it and knocking out several screens. I was just thankful our roof stayed on and we didn't have flooding in our home. Not everyone was that lucky.
    Some are still not able to return home because there is still 4ft of water on their street and in their home. Some are still waiting for power.

This area is starting to return to some normalcy this past week. Grocery stores are restocking food and you can find gas for the car once again. Cleanup still continues and food donation sites are still open for those who need it.

I was able to maintain my activity level on most days as cleanup from a Category 4 hurricane is hard work! I believe I was under calories on most days but wasn't able to track everything. I have signed up for October so hopefully no hurricanes!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    3x yes for yesterday (22nd Sept)

23rd Sept ((sorry I'm a bit rushed for time, so a quick post))

3x yes. Bike ride this morning, went to Hardwick Hall again and walked around the inside of the ruins today (have some piccies to share, will try to upload tomorrow)

A walk into town, then a walk with the doggies, so barely been in the house today.

Just had my evening meal and added a healthy snack for later as I'm well below my calorie intake, and I've burnt over 1500 calories, so needed the extra nutrients.

Had a fantastic day today, hope you have too.....xx
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    (I liked the spiders webs in the mist!)
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 23
    Exercise yes
    Thinking I may have a chest cold. Had a fever last night. Took it easy today. However I walked the doggies and was able to take a 15 minute walk close to dark. Been taking Echinacea and vitamin C so already feeling better. Ended up with 26 active minutes. Didn't get my goal steps but that's okay
    Calories yes
    I had to factor in honey and bourbon for my sore throat concoctions but was still under.
    Tracked yes

@RangerRickL hope your back is feeling better. Got a laugh out of your horses "holding it" for 3 days. Thanks for the reminder on the October challenge. I signed up early. So glad to be a part of this group. These past 2 months have been great
    @am_change thanks for posting the lovey pics. So peaceful.

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Pass #4. I've had a harder time this month than summer with all the travelling we did! That's ok, I'll keep trucking and aim to finish the month strong. I've already joined the October challenge. I'm thinking I'll stay in a deficit for oct and switch over to maintenance for November and get back to lifting heavier and building strength. Really looking forward to that!
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pass day over 43 calories. Silly of me. But today was our family reunion and I splurged. Back in the saddle tomorrow.

I've signed up for October. o:)
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour very casual walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes