shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Dave, praying that we have a great report on Rita this morning!

Last day of 90s in KC today. They say it might not even hit 70 tomorrow. Can't wait! Ugh, but I don't care for hot and humid this late in the year.

Trying to shift now from being gone for four days, working trip, to coming back and going back to work. I don't transition easily sometimes. It will be OK!

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Rita felt tired and weak, yesterday, but had no other symptoms. The grandkids came over for a bit in the afternoon, which perked her up a lot. We'll call this morning, to get an appointment with her primary care doctor.

We're in the low 60s and raining, today, Steve. But it's predicted to be mid 80s later in the week. Go figure.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Good to hear Rita is feeling better. Good plan on following up. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes the follow up exam after the acute symptoms have subsided is when the cause of the acute symptoms is discovered.

How's the ribs, John?

Ate 12 oz of NY strip last night. Good steak, but it cost me 1000 calories.

Be OP ;-)
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Wow Dave that is scary for you and Rita. Glad she is resting better.Dave is right about our crazy weather pŕedictions in PacNW. A little smoke smell too in PDX which we haven't had for a week.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Got back from camping last night. We had clear sunny skies and unbelievably starry nights every day. Temps in the 70s, but some nights got down to 40's. Gorgeous scenery, my buddy saw a bull moose,and we paddled and hiked a bit. Spent last 2 nights by Penobscot river. No sign of hurricane, not even a drop of rain.

Steve, hope your MADD thing went well. Dave, hope they figure out what's going on with your wife! John-- hope you're not too laid up for too long. Get some walking in at least, if you can, so you're not too inactive. (My apartment's an obstacle course usually, but now I'm going to clean it after hearing about cracked ribs.)

My buddy did a lot of the camp cooking – apple pie and dumplings for dessert, French toast and maple syrup for breakfast. Gained another 4 or 5 pounds according to bathroom scale; buying a new scale.

Camping again this weekend with DD & fam. Bringing all my own meals this time.

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Dave, I am glad to hear Rita had a comfortable day and that you are following up. We had a good time in SF yesterday. We met our son after he got out of church and had lunch at one of Martin Yan's restaurants. It was pretty good. Just a few dim sum and some fried rice that wasn't very fried. Not a bad hit at all and left me room for a beer with the pizza I made on the grill. I got the pizza stone a tad to hot though. I hope to get the acupuncture process moving today when they open at 1. Have a good one!
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men. Seems feeling better with each passing day although still feels like someone is jabbing me with a hot poker every time I move the wrong way. Basically hate not being able to do what I want. Prayers as always for all of your family and individual needs. Be well all.