Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Guess no 3 am wake up for Dave or Bob today. Sleep well gentlemen.

Glad it was a good week in the wilderness, Mike.

Heal up fast, John.

Bill, hope your swim therapy is helping more than hurting.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I am enjoying a little cooler weather in KC this morning (59).

Not much to report today. Yes, it would be good to think that Dave is sleeping in this morning.

It was good to hear from Sam yesterday.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Yeah, I slept in until 4:15. Actually, for me, that isn't bad. I got 6 hours sleep.

Never got the arbor posts set, yesterday. I got distracted making a box for my new chain saw. Need to paint the box today.

Forecast is for 82, today, and 84 tomorrow. Summer's last gasp. Wish I could get out to the mountains, but too much to do on the home front.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    I did wake at 3:15 but slept in til 4:30. Probably at least mid 80s today and tomorrow.
    Heal up Bill and John.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Babysitting this afternoon/evening again. DGS will be starting pitcher at little league game there. DSIL is coach, so I will watch little sisters while game is on. Should be fun.

Leaving Friday for yet another camping adventure, this time with DD & fam at a riverside campground. Hoping to do a canoe ride down the river with them.

Weather here is hot, 80's again today, but dropping to 60's from tomorrow on. Fall is arriving and leaves starting to turn. DD is flying out of Bali tomorrow to visit a friend in Thailand. Earth tremors from volcano elsewhere on island are freaking her out, though not supposed to be any danger where she is. Looks scary for people in volcano's vicinity though.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. We too are having a late summer gasp, low 90s which isn't too bad. But I will be out early for a walk before it heats up and then get the stretching/strength in. Meal planning, shopping and lesson prep for Fridays tutoring. Yep, your basic retirement exciting day. There will be coffee.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Late check in but good day all in all. Feeling much better after a week and optimistic for a quick complete healing. Hope all are well...last day of summer here.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Glad you are better John,
    Mike, continuous going; you've come a long way from heart issues.
    Some say sleep is overrated, but I can't seem to get enough.
    Continues hot and humid here, may drop into 80's by end of weekend.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am