Options
    Up and at 'em!

Be OP ;-)
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Enjoy you day off Lee,
    Mike, I would question another camping trip; but time with family is just about always good.
    Hope all backaches and everyone's issues are better.
    Looking forward to weekend in which they tell us two cold fronts are coming through, highs are promised to only be in upper 80's.
    Steve, are you going to get greenhouse redone before it turns cold? garage cleaned out? I like parking in garage where I do not have moisture on glass in mornings. How is DS doing?
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men. Just back from a 3 mile walk...slow but great to be moving again. Beautiful day here in the Northeast and nice slow day for me in stock . Hope you are all feeling good.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Got sidetracked again, yesterday. I intended to set the posts for a grape arbor, but I tried out a bottle of stuff to clean the carberator on our pressure washer and ended up pressure washing our driveway. That took three hours and the slightlt stooped position I had to stand in gave me a pretty bad back ache ... Anyway, the posts are still waiting for me.

DW has followup appointment with her doctor this afternoon. Hope he has something useful to offer. We do not want to start repeating tests she has already done. Been down that rabbit hole before.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Mornin. Dropping car for maintenance at the garage up the road. Will walk back home. I like getting in an early walk, but never do it. Need to make it a habit.

My nephew got a DWI, showed up in court inebriated, and then drove off after appearance, getting another DWI. In big doo-doo, as my brother said. Hoping for some rehab alternative sentencing... Sad.

DD flew out of Bali volcano zone this morning and is taking up residence in Bangkok with friends. Can't keep up with the girl... but she's safe.

Packing for camping trip tomorrow; looking forward to being by the river in my tent, and paddling with my daughter, hubby and grandkids. Maybe some hiking nearby too. Bringing all my own food this time, so I can try to avoid off-plan food and desserts.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Greenhouse not done. Garage not done. Heavy sigh. But, I got "bonus points" from DW for cleaning out the fridge (cleaning all of the shelves) last night. B)

Mike, that's a tough situation. Keeping your family in prayer over this matter.

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Getting ready for an early walk before it warms up. Pretty quiet day today, lesson planning that didn't get done yesterday, and some cleaning. Back and related nerve pain has started to ease as I have really focused on sitting and walking technique. Not optimistic yet, but it I can sustain this without shutting down and some help from acupuncture next week....perhaps.

Enjoy your camping Mike. That is hard news about your nephew. He needs serious help before he hurts someone or himself. Praying for him and the family.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Hope your wife's Dr appt went well today Dave. Wishing the best for everyone's back and other pains. Got out early today for a walk and bike ride before the upper 80s hit which is close to record high for us.