September 28 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    lua6102pw93c.png
    Hi Team,
    A number of you have posted that you expect to be in the Winner's Circle. I have sent private messages to everyone else who has posted since September 24 to ask you if you believe you are in the Winner's Circle.
    Here are the known Winners to be:
    @craigo3154
    @trixsey1
    @SimonsChange
    @cardio_enthusiast
    @Anya_000
    @120maggie
    @astroamy
    @windowqueen2003
    There are more, so please send me a message at @RangerRickL
    Thanks, Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 28
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 38mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

OK pace today.

Daughter has friend over tonight.

Little frustrated with my attempts to fix the quad. My ham fisted attempts at soldering seems to have scorched an electrical component and I will not be able to get a replacement before the weekend (then there is the cost plus postage). Grounded for another week (and work has been stressful). Trying to be nice to myself, but feeling a bit down, so operating "by numbers" so I don't do anything stupid.

@SimonsChange. You can (and will) get better at the "bleep test". You can get the "beep test" audio from http://www.beeptestacademy.com/beep-test-download/. Train to the test. Warm up, then practice the actual test once a day (or at most twice - head phones and phone). Get a feel for the pace you need for each level. Stops you rushing. You can also make the turn easier by only touching on foot to the line (not far past it) and turning through the reversal. Take a look at: http://www.5-a-side.com/fitness/8-simple-tips-to-improve-your-beep-test-yo-yo-test-score/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAYBGzCei94
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Posting a little earlier than usual tonight.

Had a rest day today, been plotting a course on the bike for different local areas I can go, as bike friendly as possible.
    There a lot of national cycle routes where I live, but I have to travel by main road to get to them, but they link several towns, and cities the further out you go. One local trail I was looking at is 360 miles long before you hit another main road, lol - very scenic, but I have to travel some to get to them.
    This is where a car with a bike rack attached will come in handy!

Plotted a nice route to Sherwood Forest, it's about 2 hours by bike from where I live at a steady pace (11 miles), so a 4 hour round trip, plus a hour or so to look around while I'm there, so I'm thinking of making a day of it, just needs to be a day good for the kids so they can have the dogs for me while I'm out.

Not sure if I'm out on the bike tonight, I've been out every night this week so far, same route but it's kinda become a ritual each evening to go and feed the geese, ducks and swans down by the lake - I made my way to the water edge last night and they all came flocking towards me before I even got the bag of seed open, lol. :D

As for today.....

Exercised?: Yes. Spent the morning doing household chores, did the food shop in town, then took the woofies for a walk.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes

.............xx
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    27-Sept-2017
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes, I was under
    Tracking: yes, tracked it all

28-Sept-2017
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes, I was under
    Tracking: yes, I've tracked it all

Gorgeous Pacific Northwest day, today, so I started off my day with an amazing walk.

We are on the final stretch, everyone! I hope that you've enjoyed this month's journey!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    A beautiful day here in the DC area. I got in some walking and it was a pleasure, as always. I've enjoyed being in the Ultimate Accountability Challenge, even though I didn't make it into the winning circle. I love seeing all the interesting exercises and projects that people participate in. Thanks to all who help to organize the Challenge.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes did my OPAT and 15min cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Just got done with the auction and I gotta say it's a strange feeling most likely more of shock as Im not sure what to feel but I am glad it's over with and that it was a good deal.

@craigo3154 Thanks for all the help and yes I certainly believe I can do it as long as I keep it up.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour workout with my trail running group.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 28
    Exercise: 35 min walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange great job staying tough on an emotional day. I loved the comment about you not sweating. You are the first person besides myself that I have ever heard that about. I took a lot of comments when I rode to the family party at the winery because people said I looked like I just pulled the bike out of the car and faked it. I bet it is a lot harder for you being a guy. Men are supposed to sweat :D
    Tracking and fine with calories. This was the lightest exercise day in a very long time. Just took the dog for 30 minute brisk walk. I had to take family to the airport before work so I missed my morning routine. Then I had a lot of commitments all day.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 37 min run plus 12k steps.
    Calories: Yes, well under.
    Track everything: Yes.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    Sept 25
    Exercise: 55 min walk

Sept 26
    Exercise: 2.5 hours of bowling - bowled a 288 game tonight WOOHOO!! +45 minutes of ST...

Sept 27
    Exercise: Barre class...WOW...first one...so much harder then I thought it was going to be.

Sept 28
    Exercise: Yoga inferno...45 minutes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pcotter54 is in the Winner's Circle IMO. She has only 3 allowable pass days, and that is all she has taken.
    We do have some additional apparent winners: @fightingthetideofaging; and @conchita962
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    I'm the leader of a small group of 6 lawyers and a total staff of 18. This has been a rather stressful month for my team as we lost an attorney and a paralegal. We wish them well and it's all for the best. Nonetheless, there are lots of adjustments stresses. It's my job to be the cool and calm leader. I did that, even when I don't feel that way.
    Today:
    Finished a public workshop at 9:00 pm.
    Exercise: minimal 25 minute walk at 3 mph
    Calories: under by 345
    Tracking: good
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 3 walks today, weather is beautiful here in the valley.

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 26, 27, 28
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
    Sorry this is late. Hanging in there. Finishing my second month. Exercise is something I am really enjoying. Finding myself easily getting in my step count (even plus) now. Feeling so much better.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Dancing and dog walking for exercise and fun
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day :/
    Studying trumped exercise this day.