bored mom

Options
mjtaylor87
mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
Looking for anyone willing to chat through messages. really about any thing. I have 2 boys 2 and 4. married for 2 years been together for 6. I will talk about just about anything. very bored at work. and i know that sounds bad but i have a good amount of free time at my desk waiting for reports to drop and issues to come up. Dont need all the "well you could work" response. i know this and i do. A lot of what i do can be multi tasked with answering emails and i love to chat with people. so hit it. what do you want to talk about?

kids
husbands
jobs
shows
cars
sex
hobbies
travel
books
anything and i will give it a shot.

Feel free to add me and send me a message if you want the convo to be more privet.

Replies

• shadowbaby4
    shadowbaby4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My husband used to have this job where he had to do a systems check at the top of every hour and answer the occasional phone call, but the majority of his day, he was basically doing nothing. His boss told him to bring in a hobby, so he built a dollhouse for our daughter right at his desk. We used to text all day long! I'm glad his new job is more challenging and interesting, but I miss talking to him all day.