What brought you to Keto?

Options
pmainard
pmainard Posts: 2 Member
What brought me to the Keto way of eating was uncontrollable blood sugar and fear of diabetic complications. I researched for over 6 months while my best friend jumped in with both feet. I watched her lose weight, have energy and kept reading everything I could find. I started on this journey a month ago and am down 13 pounds and my blood sugars are stable. I have stopped all of my medications and feel great.

Replies

• alexandriashannon
    alexandriashannon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of it until my sister showed me and asked if I'd be her partner. I researched for a week and then jumped in! Three weeks in now, and 8 lbs down. I love it!
  • tonyab671
    tonyab671 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Being overweight all my life, I had tried everything else, but always quit and gained weight back. Then my blood work showed borderline diabetes and I knew I had to change something. I researched and found Keto and decided to ease in. I've been Keto for about 2 months and feeling great! I've lost about 18 pounds and finding it an easy way of eating. I also found an amazing group on Facebook:Keto Basic, and a couple of great You Tube channels: Keto Dick, and Butter Bob (in case you are interested)
  • Z4Gurl
    Z4Gurl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Keto lifestyle and looking for any tips tricks and information