shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Busy day again here. Quarter end reports today.

Dave, how'd it go with the lathe yesterday? Did the delivery guys help you spot it?

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy Humping,
    Month-ends and payrolls is not something I'm going to miss when I leave.
    Hope lathe day when well, waiting to see what it produces.
    Heat is returning, closed windows yesterday and turned air back on, upper 80's. We could use some rain.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Busy day. I have my initial appointment this morning with the the acupuncturist over in Oakland then have to make a beeline back for the Library for final prep and a tutoring session and then get home to start dinner. Crazy Ballgame last night, looking forward to the Dback/Rockies game tonight.

I too am waiting for the lathe report. Once delivered will Dave ever leave his workshop?
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Anther great day on tap. Keep the faith all.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

The lathe made it - although it was later than promised. The driver and I pushed the box up the drive on his pallet jack, then wrestled it into the shop, using a couple of appliance dollies. DS and DDIL are coming over this evening to help with unpacking and assembly. I did open the box. One cast-iron leg (a big "A" shape) is packed on the top. I lifted it and it weighs as much as my current lathe. This is like Christmas morning (grinning).
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Back from camping. Fun hike with DD & 5 yo GD to Tippin Rock, a 40 ton boulder that rocks when you shove it. And a nice canoe ride down the river with DSIL & DGS
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Afternoon gents.