Anyone pregnant while nursing?

Options
jaclynwf007
jaclynwf007 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
Just wondering if there are any other tandem nursing moms out there? Im currently due in jan 2018 and 24 weeks pregnant. Im nursing my 13 month old and looking for other expectant mothers who may or may not be nursing to add as friends. Im also doing a lchf woe (just trying to eat whole foods, while limiting sugar and sweets) at maintenance bc i started out 30 lbs above my highest recommended weight. So any support is super appreciated

Replies

• ChickensAhoy
    ChickensAhoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    31 weeks and still nursing my 19 month old. I'm currently eating everything, but at maintance calories because I gained a bit too quickly.
  • mholderr
    mholderr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 19 weeks and still nursing my 2 year old. I did well my first trimester (because I was nauseous and food didn’t sound good) but have been ravenous since. I try to mostly eat Whole Foods and have no restrictions and have been trying to keep up with exercise too
  • dydn11402
    dydn11402 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i am 27 weeks and just stopped nursing my almost 3 year old. no interest in tandem nursing tbh. i find nursing a newborn to be all consuming and dont think id want to be nursing two at that point. my eating until now has been pretty good. i have a majorly reduced appetite during pregnancy in general so its actually easier for me now than before (normally my appetite is huge lol). somehow i still managed to gain about 12 lbs so far, not sure how...i do try to make sure that the foods i eat are healthy, limit the junk and try to stress the protein whenever possible. i also work out 5 days a week mostly running (which at this point is alternating walking and running).