Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Dog training day, gonna hit 80 today. Hope it cools off a little for grouse hunting in Vermont this weekend.

John, those ribs healed yet?

Be OP ;-)

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Where is Fall? Continues HOT, we really could use some rain.
    Mike, glad you had a good camping, canoeing and hiking trip.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Rain and cooler here.

Ran 2 miles on the TM this morning. It sure feels good to be running again! My weight is very slowing starting to trend down again. Only 30 pounds more to go! I'm trying to reduce carbs and increase protein, along with just cutting down on calories.

Dave has not clocked in yet. He is either getting better sleep, and I hope that's true, or he is holed up in his shed with his new lathe. ;)

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

A was awake from 2-3:30, then didn't wake until 6. So it goes.

My shop is the third bay of our three-car garage. It is walled off from the rest of the garage, giving me a 12 X 32 foot work space. The Lathe is assembled and leveled. But I need to get my 240 Volt outlet changed to match the two 240 volt tools I own. I'll spend some time today, cleaning the rest of the protective grease off the lathe.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men. Another hot one here in CT...waiting for Fall. Dave sounds like you have some fun in store. Be well all.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Beautiful fall morning here, sunny, a little cool, leaves beginning to turn color.

Camping trip was fun, hiking, canoeing, making campfires, hanging out with grandkids and two dogs -- a crazy sheepadooodle and an old, decrepit mini-schnauzer-- then stopped Monday evening on way home at gas station and saw news on TV about mass shooting in Vegas. World is gone just crazy. Sigh ...

Spent afternoon yesterday with DS doing paperwork to get help with housing expenses and do some errands, and afterwards we went to British pub to split pizza and a gigantic soft pretzel. Fun time.

Nephew got himself into detox and long term rehab program, a hopeful sign.

Looking forward to paddling with DGS on a remote lake up in NH this weekend. Normally would have to carry canoe 1/2 mile up a 300' hill, but a group leading the trip has a vehicle to get boats up there.

Have a good day out there.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Mike, prayers continue for your nephew, and for your family.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Late check in after a rough night with some significant discomfort. I can't sit for too long. So I am taking it easy today except for some foam roller work on my IT band which I was told is extremely tight. Some additional lower body stretching and then back laying down. I will probably use the tens unit to see if that helps.

Mike, glad to hear about your nephew getting into a program. I will be praying.

Dave, have fun with the lathe. Don't forget to come up for air.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Nice Dave. Late to party today. Ran off for a walk and then bike ride in good weather with wife and her friend.