October 8 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Glad you sorted it out with the police Craig, and it's now in the hands of your insurance company. Such a pain and so damn annoying - something I'm sure you and your wife can both do without.

October 8th

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Been for a bike ride this morning, then had a walk. After yesterday's hike I was quite achy this morning, lol, but soon loosened up when I got going.
    Gonna have a rest day tomorrow, but will still do my daily jog and walk with the woofies.

Just cooking the evening meal now, and all logged and tracked for the day.

Hope everyone has had a fun Sunday. ;)
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 I understand your "beyond angry" feelings towards your vandalized car.
    My daughter was rear ended by a drunk 50 year old man in a corvette 2 weeks ago. It caused a 4 car pile up. No one was hurt/ no whip lash. However, her car was totalled. Very very upsetting!!! They(my daughter and husband) borrowed one of our cars for a week and had a free rental for another week. They just found and bought a used car 2 days ago. Can.'really believe there r still drunk drivers out there ( the accident happened in the afternoon in a construction zone). Unbelievable!!!!
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (115 mins of scrubbing floor with a sponge.)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minutes stretching, warm up up/cool down walking, and hilly trail run with trail running group, and our coach.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; one hour of yoga
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Running late tonight but will be back tomorrow to catch up.

Today however was a great day: yes yes and yes!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (30-min outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for all you do to encourage and support me & every one of the UAC team members. I am very sad to learn that you have been financially and emotionally attacked by vandals.
    @Gus130 Your positive news about your energy and calories makes me smile with joy,!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks to each and every one of you has expressed your concern for me and my mother. She is comfortable and communicative but she is very fragile right now.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes,yes. Still have energy and am enjoying cleaning again.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    8-October-2017

Exercise: yes, I met this goal.

Calories: yes, I'm under goal.

Tracking: everything
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I could not focus on UAC until today.Thursday -Saturday are pass days. I did fine today!
    2 hours of horseback activities.
    Calories under
    Tracking:ok
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 : Sorry to hear that your car was vandalised and I do hope insurance pays.

As for me, I am going to call today Pass Day 3. I just started this challenge on 2nd and by 8th I have used up all my pass days. I feel so disappointed in myself. Everything was ok, I had my own pace till mid august and then I moved and its like I can no longer find my feet. Either I don't track or I easily go over my goal. I really want to continue till the end of the month, that seems really challenging at this point of time. I hope I make it tomorrow. Will take one day at a time.
  • ShelleyMJ46
    ShelleyMJ46 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Calories:under
    Track:yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walking
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    @RangerRickL Happy to hear your mom is resting comfortably. This has been a very emotional and physically demanding time for you. Hard when one's parents become old and fragile. Thinking of u.

• Dosse1320
    Options
    A cold day here in Saskatoon. We got a few snow flurries around noon. Brrrr!!
    Did a 6km brisk walk this morning.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Oct 7:
    Will have to be an off day because of calories. Walked a lot and tracked everything.

Oct 8:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 90 min bike ride + 13k steps

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, barely, but yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (worked out at gym for 90 minutes this morning)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500) ate 1414
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 8-8 oz of water

@RangerRickL Glad to hear your mom is comfortable. Will keep prayers coming your way.