October 8 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 for the 8th

@srufus it's not always about succeeding its about reprogramming your whole thought process. Don't get defeated just take it one day at a time and from now on Don't think of the pass days. Just check in with how you have done. <3<3
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@RangerRickL- Happy to hear your mom is resting comfortably. It is a difficult time.
    @srufus - You can still stay in the group. It's about working on change.
    @Dosse1320 - Glad your daughter was OK and had no injuries.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tracking ...
    I am actually doing better at tracking than I am at signing in. In my defense I have been sleeping out in the woods. Got data but I just can't type on that silly little andriod keypad.
    I usually lose weight when I am camping. I was up a couple of pounds a couple of weeks ago and couldn't quite shake them in my regular environment. So I revert to food box tracking.
    If it ain't in the food box there ain't nothing to eat.
    Food box starts with 3 bananas, 4 apples, 6 belvita protein bars, 6 boiled eggs, 12 slices of sourdough bread and 6 single serve salmon envelope.
    I thought I was going to talk about how little food that is but that is actually a lot of food.
    But camping is pretty active. Got some biking but not too ambitious. But I was either hiking or biking pretty much continuously.
    - Indian Summer perfect days of it. Man o man! I envisioned being a cowboy in the high country in the fall and though I would try sleeping under a tarp the first night. That didn't pan out. The air had moisture hence condensation got on my tarp, surprisingly both sides. Towards morning it turned to frost. Subsequent nights I put up my pup tent. Keep that frost on the outside where it is supposed to be.
    - Pretty good camping spot. I was in a clearing at 10,000 feet. The sun hit that spot as soon as it rose over the distant ridge. Still I would have a breakfast fire and cook my coffee.
    - It was so warm in my spot in the sun I forgot that the air was cold. Got on my bike and took off wearing only a cotton layer. The minute you go in the shade or the minute you get the air moving past you the shocking reminder, that ain't warm air. Water in all of the puddles had ice. Ice in the shade wasn't melting.
    - But I got down some pounds
    - Oh, and I heard an Elk Bugling in the pre-dawn hour while sleeping in my tarp. Talking to hunters in the following days. They were pretty much attentive to that story.

ohionbndnrck.jpg
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 mins of moving heavy stuff around and getting stuff packed

So far so good keeping my my head up high.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oct 7 & 8
    Exercise: Body weight exercises & 35 min run/walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. We left the car at the pub yesterday, so we walked the pups to pick it up. Just under 4 miles.

Hubby is off to SoCal for work until Thursday. We all miss him, pack is not the same with one missing.

• ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I cleaned again yesterday (Sunday) and was very active all day!

I tracked everything and was under calories too!