October 9 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Morning Rick I am so tired today is a bank holiday but I will be spending the day making cookies for my sister with mom. The plan was to drop off the car for an oil Chang then walk to moms. 3 miles except it is pouring outside. Hoping the rain slows down so I can either walk or mom can pick me up. She doesn't drive in the rain. Til later
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    October 9
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 37 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Late walk today, but good pace. Busy work day today and will be busy tomorrow. Will be early tomorrow as I need to go into the city (and the weekend vandals made that harder than it need be :( ).

Sorry not much posted today. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Mondays (the beginning of a new week) are a powerful way to make a fresh start. New beginnings offer us a chance to make a change (a do-over/fresh start). Gretchen Rubin ( author of "The Happiness Project" etc) refers to this as the clean slate strategy for habit change. It is a very powerful strategy.
    Good luck everyone on a fresh start today!!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    October 9th

Exercised?: Yes. Walked into town this morning.

Been trying to catch up on household chores today, much washing to be done and I've cleaned through. Live in a 3 bed/semi, so plenty needed doing today.

Not sure on my plans this evening, might just relax tonight as I'm pretty tired, not had much sleep either, so that alone makes a person feel urgh, don't it, lol. Usually average around 6/7 hrs, but last night I only had 4, and most of that was restlessness.
    Fresh bedding on the bed tonight so that should help settle me. Love the smell of fresh bed linen, when it's been out on the line drying in the brisk autumn wind, lol.

Already logged the last meal of the day and a evening snack for later along with a mug of hot choc, so I'm all set for the night.

Since I'm posting early and not rushed off my feet, I've uploaded some piccies of Saturday's trip to Sherwood Forest and a few others that I'd thought you might like to see.

epkldb4nerkt.jpg
    r3xbl5e00446.jpg
    53mcwn4ur806.jpg
    rxyvgifutfwq.jpg
    fec8ix48m1aa.jpg
    13obgdpx5b8j.jpg
    12maupdtdzf7.jpg
    2tkeqhjdji5m.jpg
    1475qi5mmh4w.jpg
    k4tpl6o6m8dc.jpg
    toffg12q3nyf.jpg
    wbbwugwrbbnn.jpg

3sx969z6ma9o.jpg
    sgmtu17ppxa1.jpg
    pldpbdqzkjl6.jpg
    r81pf7332d0r.jpg
    3r1ln04n0o37.jpg
    ha3l41cu3dn1.jpg
    r1094b0ak591.jpg
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Today is Thanksgiving day in Canada. It is a day spent with family and friends. The main entree is turkey. Some families eat/serve ham but most have turkey. Gobble gobble!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians in UAC.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Travelled through into Clipstone, (my birth town) around Vicars Water then on into Edwinstowe and into Sherwood Forest following the national cycle route 6 along the River Maun.

Not many pics for Sherwood Forest itself, as it was a Saturday and was full of tourists, but I'll be going again, hopefully this weekend, but on the bike, so I'll try and get some pics of the Major Oak too.

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Exercise in and cookies done.
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    trixsey1 wrote: »
    October 9th

Exercised?: Yes. Walked into town this morning.

Been trying to catch up on household chores today, much washing to be done and I've cleaned through. Live in a 3 bed/semi, so plenty needed doing today.

Not sure on my plans this evening, might just relax tonight as I'm pretty tired, not had much sleep either, so that alone makes a person feel urgh, don't it, lol. Usually average around 6/7 hrs, but last night I only had 4, and most of that was restlessness.
    Fresh bedding ...

I like them piccies of Sherwood. I especially like that one of the antique looking building with the arch in it. It is my new screen background. ...

• oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. (30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Looking good team!

Was a no x 3 for me. So my fresh start will be Tuesday. ;)
    Actually, exercise:yes.
    See you soon!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked 5 miles today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. Light housework and walking
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • ShelleyMJ46
    ShelleyMJ46 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, gym before work and walking at lunch
    Track: yes
    Calories under
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in a bit early for me, but I'm ready to relax!
    @trixsey1 and @bocasdelbob thrill me with their photos. Thanks to each of them!
    My report:
    Calories: under by an ok margin
    Exercise: 30 minutes moderate speed walk
    Tracking: ok
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Monday is always a great day for a fresh start! Today food wise and exercise wise was perfect! I hope to repeat it again and again!

So....yes,yes and yes!!!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    9-Oct-2017

Exercise: yes, it was a late start, but I did running intervals for about 40 minutes.

Calories: yes, I was under my goal. It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my family. My sister, her hubby, and my
    7 month old niece are here!!! Yeah!!! The morning was spent cuddling baby, preparing a side dish, cuddling baby, and then getting to my workout in the afternoon. What a glorious day and weekend.

Tracking: I tracked everything that I ate.

I hope that all my Canadian teammates had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Cheers!
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 16k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Well under. Good start for the week.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.